Ep-17 "Trying to remember"

You became my laughter
You became the tears in my eyes
You became my sky
You became my ground.

As he watched Andrea take in the room, Ghost noticed the tension slowly easing from her shoulders. It was a small victory, but he took it as a positive sign.

The silence hung in the air, filled only by the soft hum of the ventilation. He understood the importance of giving her space, allowing her to process her surroundings without feeling overwhelmed. Yet, a pang of protectiveness surged within him, knowing how lost and vulnerable she must feel in this moment.

Breaking the silence, he spoke gently, his voice soft and soothing. "Do you remember anything yet?"

Andrea's brow furrowed as she searched her mind. "I... I'm not sure," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's all just... blurred."

"That's okay," Ghost reassured her, keeping his tone calm. "Memories can take time to resurface. Just focus on being here right now."

She nodded slowly, the weight of uncertainty still evident in her gaze. Ghost stayed by her side, ready to listen, ready to help. He knew that even the smallest flicker of recognition could be a breakthrough, and he would be there to support her every step of the way.

Her response sent a pang through Ghost's chest, but he knew it was to be expected. The healing process would take time, and the journey to recovery wouldn't be straightforward.

"It's okay," he repeated gently, his voice a soothing anchor in this sea of uncertainty. "Memories don't come back all at once. It'll take time."

He leaned back slightly, giving her some space while maintaining his presence. It was a delicate balance-respecting her need for space while staying close enough to offer support whenever she needed it.

Andrea took a deep breath, her eyes wandering around the room again. Ghost observed her closely, ready to respond to any flicker of emotion or need. In that moment, he understood that patience would be essential, both for her and for himself. They would face this together, step by step.

He watched as Andrea's gaze drifted around the room, searching for even the faintest spark of familiarity. The simplicity of the space offered few clues or sensory cues that could trigger memories.

Ghost shifted in his chair, his eyes never leaving her face as he waited for any sign of recognition. He could sense her frustration, the weight of forgotten events pressing down on her.

Leaning forward slightly, he gently attempted to draw her attention back to him. "Hey," he said quietly. "How about we try something?"

Her eyes flickered towards him, curiosity mingling with uncertainty. "What do you mean?"

"I know this might feel overwhelming," he began, "but sometimes talking about anything-your favorite things, places, even people-can help. It might spark something, even if it's just a feeling."

Andrea considered his words, her expression softening slightly. "I guess I could try."

"Great," Ghost encouraged, his tone warm. "Why don't you start with something you remember, no matter how small?"

As she took a moment to think, Ghost felt a surge of hope. He was ready to support her through whatever came next, willing to help her piece together the fragments of her life, one memory at a time.

Her expression softened at Ghost's suggestion, and the idea of talking about her favorite things intrigued her. If it could help spark something inside, she was willing to try.