Ch.2 Same but Different

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia and Demon Slayer

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

Izuku looked around his surroundings with confusion as he scratched the back of his head in confusion. Right now he was on the beach surrounded by trash in the area. All Might told him to meet him here and to wear clothes he was okay with ruining. But he never told him why. He was in one of his old tracksuits and All Might stood behind him with a proud simile. 

Izuku: So, uh All Might. What are we doing here?

AM: Simple my little protege. We must train your body to inherit my awesome power since it is so powerful. You would explode if you tried to take my power with that lanky body.

Izuku frowned as if he was offended.

Izuku: Lanky? I ain't lanky.

Izuku as if he had to defend his honor tore his tracksuit off revealing his chiseled body. A solid 8-pack making All Might raise his hands as if pleading innocent.

AM: Oh sorry about that, Young Izuku. I wasn't familiar with you're game. Well, it seems you are ready to take my quirk now. Are you ready?

Izuku stared at All Might for a second before shaking his head no.

Izuku: No. No, I don't. I'll take it when I finish this training, then I'll know that I truly deserve this quirk.

All Might looked shocked by Izuku's reason but just smiled at that. All Might couldn't help but be more convinced that this boy truly was his son, reborn. 

AM: As you wish.

Izuku looked around the dump again before turning back to All Might with a raised brow.

Izuku: So, why are we here, at a beach and not a gym?

AM: Glad you asked Young Izuku. It's simple heroes these days and age seem to forget what a hero is all about, community. Heroes exist to help their communities from extremes like hostage situations to small things like cleaning up a beach. At first, it was to prepare your body, now it's to prepare your heart. And here's the plan we're going to use to get you to be a great hero.

All Might pulled out a little book that was just some pages stapled together and handed it to Izuku who quickly skimmed through the pamphlet.

AM: This little book has every little portion of your training record to the very smallest detail. From sleep, meals, what position to sleep in, and even exercises. However, it was created in mind for the assumption you were out of shape. I will have to adjust it.

Izuku: Dang no kidding but why are there so many breathing exercises? 'The family techniques? No, something different.'

AM: Ah, good eye there Izuku. Besides the strength of my quirk, some of my base strength comes from just the way I breathe. It's a special technique that's been around for thousands of years and with this, even without a quirk your strength will be amazing. First, you--

All Might was interrupted by a familiar sound as Izuku had already begun the total concentration breathing. All Might looked back into his memories and noticed that Izuku had always been breathing just so subtly that not even he noticed it.

AM: 'Does he really not remember or does his body remember or is he just a prodigy like before?'

All Might ignored these thoughts for now as it was time to begin Izuku's training. However, for Izuku this was the beginning of the most boring summer of his life.