Ch.5 USJ

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Demon Slayer

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator PoV*

*One week after the last chapter*

*I'm going to call the present Izuku- Midoriya and the past will be called Izuku. Unless it's in conversation.*

A week has passed since the first battle training. Midoriya's in a weird spot at the moment, as he was dating, kind of, Uraraka. They were still testing the waters since Midoriya was too scared to get in the water due to the fear of being the rebound guy. A reasonable fear but unknown to him unneeded. Uraraka was never going to use him as a rebound, she was going to give this relationship a fresh start.  She had decided when she regained her memories that she most likely never would be with Izuku if he even came around to her first. She was ready to be alone for the rest of her life.

That was until she met this new Izuku on that fateful day in the market. She thought that she had finally found him and from what the others had said, she was the first. But yet her heart knew almost immediately it wasn't him from the past. His carefree smile, his kindness, his openness to talking about anything and everything, his awkward, and talkative nature. She tried to convince herself that maybe he just hadn't regained his memories and that's why he was so different.

But the more she interacted with him, watched him, talked to him, the more her hope died that it was him. Then it was truly confirmed in her heart when Midoriya said he wanted to be a hero, the one profession in this time that forced the person to fight. The very thing Izuku never wanted to do in his life but was forced to due to the cruel reality of their time. Sure he tried to find himself in his early years but the guilt of leaving his family never allowed him to find himself. Yet, what she knows for certain is the very thought or idea of fighting again would have caused Izuku's memories to come back.

Yet, she wasn't as sad as she thought she would be, maybe it was because she always knew he never did come back or maybe that was because she had Midoriya. She truly can say she fell in love or has an attraction to Midoriya, especially after all the time they spent together. Will she ever get over Izuku, to be honest with herself, no she doesn't think she can. She doesn't think she'll ever be able to but maybe one day she will but she didn't want to be in the maybe forever. She wants to move on and try to be free from that what-if.

--

They started slow with only a few dates sprinkled throughout the week and it didn't take long for the rest of the class to find out about the two. The normal ones found it cute and well were happy for them, for the Past it was scandalous to them since they still believed Midoriya was also a soul from the past. Even with Uraraka trying to tell them it wasn't him, they were in too much denial to admit that possibility.

Besides they had been getting closer to the Midoriya family visiting every other day for dinner. The Midoriya family was happy to accept them even though Inko did grow a slight discomfort every time Toshinori tried to get near her. Yet, the Midoriya still considered them family friends even if they found the two weird. However, time still passed no matter what they felt.

So, now in the present Class 1-A traveled on a bus to an unknown location with Uraraka and Midoriya sitting together in the back of the bus with Mina and Tsuyu talking to them about, in Mina's words, the ship. The past watched on from the other side of the bus just feeling weird about watching it, to them it was like watching Uraraka hooking up with a married man in front of the wife. Even if the wife and husband had fought in their last moments together, they were still husband and wife in his death. It felt like Uraraka was taking advantage of Midoriya because he couldn't remember his past.