23. Be a man

A R S H I

"Watching you in pain gives me indescribable pleasure. The pleasure I can not express in mere words. You are always mine. The slut of the devil"

These weren't just words for me.

I  shattered into a million pieces. My little trust in him lay in tatters at my feet.

The fragile thread of hope I had clung to was brutally severed, leaving me with nothing but a vast, endless darkness.

Every word he spoke was a fresh cut, a new wound that pierced my soul, draining the last vestiges of purpose from my existence.

I was a fragile, broken thing, unable to find a reason to hold on, to keep breathing, to keep living.

The pieces of me lay scattered, like shards of a mirror, reflecting the shattered remains of my trust, my faith, my will to live.

In that moment, I felt my very existence crumble to dust, leaving nothing but a hollow shell, a mere shadow of a life once lived.

He snuggled more in the crook of my neck while holding my breast and pinching the buds.

I stared at the ceiling blankly, tears falling like rain, my heart a heavy burden.

Shattered and broken, I'm lost in a sea of despair, unable to escape the crushing pain that has consumed me.

Every tear is a reminder of the pieces of me that lie shattered on the floor, impossible to repair.

LATER AT NIGHT

I woke up, disoriented, and unsure of how much time had passed. The room was dimly lit, the only sound of the soft rustling of clothes as Rune prepared to leave.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to shake off the haze of sleep, and that's when I saw him, dressed and ready to walk out the door.

I slowly sat on the bed while staring at Rune, who was tying his neck tie and put on his blazer, ending his outfit with perfume, which soon filled the room.

"Get dressed. We need to go down for dinner with my family."  Rune said curtly, his voice devoid of emotion, without even a glance in my direction. The words felt like a cold command.

I nodded slowly at his command.

He sat down on his wingback chair while scrolling through his phone.

I slowly hung my legs from the bed, the pain in my pussy increased. I closed my eyes tightly, cluchted the duvet. I took a deep breath and finally touched my feet on the floor.

The moment my feet touched the cold floor, a shiver ran down my spine.

My legs didn't have the strength to stand, I needed support. But who would support me? No one.

"You have to do this. In this game, you are all alone. Be your own support, " I said to myself before making an effort to stand.

I stood but disbalanced, I held onto the small desk beside me for support. I groaned as my pussy ached and legs trembled with pain.

Suddenly, I was in air, captured by strong dominant arms, Rune carried me in bridal style. My right hand was wrapped around his neck while my left hand rested on his chest.

I stared at his eyes, which had no emotion.

"I can walk on my own," I said while breaking eye contact.

His grip around me tightened, a signal to look at him.

"You don't have to bother for me, after all" I looked at him "a master shouldnt care for his slut."