25. Yeh Ishq Bara Dard deta hai

AN YEAR LATER

One year had passed since Rune's ominous threat, and the world was still holding its breath.

The virus, thankfully, had not been released, but the tension was palpable. Sapphire was still being held captive, her fate hanging in the balance.

The work was in progress.

His eyes still burned with an unnerving intensity, his resolve unshaken.

The standoff continued, with the fate of humanity hanging precariously in the balance.

Sapphire's only hope was to find a way to escape and thwart Rune's sinister plans once and for all.

Meanwhile,

Arshi was still treated vulgarly by Rune. He never showed her love and never gave her happiness.

Her days passed in darkness and dull.

Smile and laughter had no place. They vanished.

She wished to see her family, but he wouldn't let her step out of the house.

Her life was bound by chains, and she was a prisoner of that house.

R U N E

Sapphire brightened my day by giving me the best news.

After waiting for a long time, I finally have the virus ready.

As soon as I reached BSRF, two scientists provided me with the necessary equipment to protect myself from the virus.

As I enter the room, my heart races with anticipation. I've waited so long for this moment.

The box in front of me seems to hum with malevolent energy, as if the virus within is straining to be released.

I feel a sense of pride and accomplishment, knowing that I've outsmarted them all and finally have the upper hand.

My gloved hand reaches out, hesitates for a moment, then grasps the lid of the box.

I toke a deep breath, savoring the moment. It's time to unleash hell on earth.

Two scientists stood in the corner of the room with laser guns.

Sapphire unlocked the box, and there it was!

The little creature that will bring make me wealthier.

NEXAVIRUS

"Well done!" I said.

"You still have time. We can destroy this." Sapphire protested.

"This will destroy the world." I laughed.

"Dont do this, please."

"Send this to Kolkata. Let my plan begin from my wife's hometown." I smirked.

"Call Mr Choudhary and give him this excellent news, Dominic." I chuckled.

I walked out of the room, and I was sanitized thoroughly.

I removed the white garment and put it on my blazer.

I sat on my chair and stared out of the window, to the beautiful city, which had no idea what was coming for them.

My phone rang, the expected caller.

ON CALL

Ankit: It's ready?

Me: It is

Ankit: When will the trials begin?

Me: Soon, me and the virus will reach your place.