Chapter 2: Chillin Queen Bee's Party!

Everyone: (Howling cheering for Queen Bee)

Sonic: "Whoa... That is one sick bee hound girl."

Sonic: "Is she your girl, dude?"

Vortex: "Yep."

Sonic: "Get outta town man! Wow!"

Beelzebub: "Awooh, awooh! Vortex! (flies over to Vortex) The party is buzzin' now!"

Beelzebub: "Fuck! (dusts herself off) I feel like I went a little too hard with the confetti this time though. I have like, (materializes a mini rainbow.) a rainbow... in my vagina right now."

Beelzebub: "Oh, oh, oh, who's this little blue hedgehog? He's actually kinda cute and handsome."

Sonic: "I'm Sonic the Hedgehog! Hero fastest daredevil and you just said handsome I to me when I was going to say that. A speedster warrior in Planet Mobian from my universe!"

Sonic: "A pleasure to meet you uh..."

Beelzebub: "Beelzebub. It's so fuckin nice to meet you, blue boy."

Sonic: "Man girl I gotta tell ya your singing voice with those wings and your use of magic on junk foods is so buzzing!"

Sonic: "It's a bee pun. He he he he. I am a comedy person after all."

Beelzebub: "Nah dude it's cool! You're cool!"

Aeos: "Sonic!"

Sonic: "Hey there you girls are!"

Sonic: "Hey by the way this is my girlfriend Aeos. And this is..."

Beelzebub: "Oh hey! Is this the sweet pup you told me about, Tex?"

Loona: "Excuse me?"

Beelzebub: "She's a fuckin' cutie! And you too, blue girl."

Aeos: "Oh, thank you."

Beelzebub: (To Sonic & Aeos) "God you two are the same colors as a cute couple gotta say."

Beelzebub: "Since when did you two meet?"

Sonic: "We met in the Super Space-Time Tournament. It's a battle royale full of powerful warriors from other space-time to survive by being erased from their timeline. The one person who built it was..."

Aeos: "Me."

Sonic: "Yeah... it's a funny or long story. But it's real. I'm telling ya when we had our first battle she's the most powerful Goddess of Time in all history of the multiverses. She can manipulate the flow of time and space with her power."

Loona: "For real, right? She could do that?"

Sonic: "Heh, would I lie to you about that?"

Sonic: "I saw... everything. At first I was so surprised how powerful and fast she is with her true form when I first encounter. It's love at first sight. (Sighs) I'd never forget that moment." (Holding Aeos' hand)

Aeos: 🙂 (Giggles)

Vortex: "Wow, that is such a love story. Respect man, respect."

Beelzebub: "No frickin kidding, wow dude I love it! GOD! You two are such cute couples! I could cuddle you two so hard!"

Aeos: "Uh, no it's okay..."

Beelzebub: (Hugs both of them) "OHHHHH!"

Sonic: "He he he he. We got a hugger."

Vortex: "He he he he he. Man, I like those guys."

Sonic: "Say Bee, how about catchy rock music for this party to all of those demons and you?"