Chapter 13: Date

Stolas's Mansion: Pool

Stolas: (sitting and reading a book)

Stolas: (looking at someone appearing in the pool) "Blitzo...?"

Blitzo: (wearing his underwear and flirting) "Hey bride, like what you see?"

Stolas: "What are you doing here?!"

Blitzo: "What does it look like?" (getting close to Stolas in front of him)

Stolas: "I-I don't want... to talk to you... right... now?"

Blitzo: "I've already told you, I'm not here to talk."

Stolas: "I'm uncomfortable with this type of arrangement..."

Blitzo: (throws a book away) "I don't want your damn book or the crystal..."

Stolas: (nervous) "W-What do you want?"

Blitzo: "What I've always wanted, Stols..."

Stolas' Mansion: Bedroom

Stolas: "Blitz..."

Stolas: (wakes up and it was a dream. Stand up and groaning)

Handsome Demon: (pass a coffee to Stolas)

Stolas: "Ah..."

Handsome Demon: "Coffee?" (drinks it)

Stolas: "Ah... my head. Did I... I-I mean did we?"

Handsome Demon: "In a word... No. You were pretty out of it last night. I thought it best for you to crash here."

Handsome Demon: "Don't worry I slept above the covers. Though the view was pretty nice..."

Stolas: (blushing) "Ha ha... Well, I-I should be going. I have duties to attend to."

Handsome Demon: "I'd like to see you again."

Stolas: (surprised) "Really?!"

Handsome Demon: "Yeah, let's make it a date."

I.M.P Tower: Blitz's Office

Moxxie: (carries a file) "Blitzo, did you put in the order yet?"

Blitzo: (looking at his phone feeling grumpy) "Yeah, yeah... I'll get to it when I get to it."

Moxxie: "Everything alright, sir? You seem off."

Moxxie: "You seem distracted even more than usual... Did something happen between you and Stolas?"

Blitzo: "Fuck off, Mox..." (spits out the coffee by looking at his phone shockingly)

Blitzo: (looking at Sinstagram on Stolas' that he went out on a date with the new guy)

Blitzo: (breaks his phone angrily) "THAT BIRD STEALLING COCKBAG!! He was supposed to be a one-off..."

Blitzo: "Mil, Loonie... Man the desk! Mox and I need to take care of some unfinished business!"

(Portal opens)

Blitzo & Others: !

Blitzo: "The fuck now?!"

???: "So this is the IMP office tower in Hell."

"