Chapter 12: The Power of Sapphire

Stolas' Mansion: Octavia's Bedroom

Sonic: (grunting and concentrating to unleash a new power with his hand to pop up)

Octavia: "Focus... Focus..."

Sonic: "Ngh..."

Sonic: (finally unlocks the firepower with one hand) "Whoa! I-I did it! I really did it!"

Sonic: "So what should I do with it?"

Octavia: "Shoot it. Oh, wait. (using her magic to float one pillow) Now aim it with target practice!"

Sonic: "Alright! Here goes!" (shoots at a pillow and it gets roasted)

Sonic: "Whoa! Ho ho ho ho! Wow! Now that's bullseye baby!"

Sonic: "Man, I can't believe I can feel the power of yours inside me, Via! It's incredible!"

Octavia: "I'm glad you learned very well so easily rather than very difficult for you."

Octavia: "Don't give me the wrong I'm not exactly good at being a mentor or expert of my dad's power after all. He never taught me before."

Sonic: "It's about..."

Octavia: "Yeah. (sighs) But whatever. It's just the past from the past like you said."

Octavia: "Gotta say you might be far more powerful now that you got your sapphire power. You have to use it wisely. Don't be reckless."

Sonic: "You got it. Thanks to you I might as well start training to use some flames with my hands."

Sonic: "For one year."

Octavia: "One year?"

Sonic: "No worries. There is a one-dimensional place where I can push up with my own training faster than ever. Like the rest of Goku and his friends who were inside there many years ago."

Octavia: (surprised) "What kind of dimensional place?"

Sonic: "It's called..."

Sonic: "The Hyperbolic Time Chamber."

Universe 7: Lookout

Dende: "Okay then, it's time."

Dende: "Are you ready, Sonic?"

Sonic: "You know I am."

Mr. Popo: "You may pass now. (opens the door) Good luck."

Sonic: "Thanks, guys."

Sonic: "Don't worry about me, babe. It won't take too long. I promise." (kiss Aeos)

Aeos: "I know you will. I love you, Sonic." (kiss Sonic a good luck)

Aeos: "We'll make sure to take care of Octavia before her mother comes and takes her away from Stolas."

Shadow & Others: ...

Sonic: "Thanks, guys. Well, see you on the other side." (walks to the entrance of the HBT)

Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Sonic: (breath in and out)

Sonic: "Right! It's GO TIME!"

Goku: "Come at me with everything you got with your new flame power, Sonic!"

Sonic: "Right!"