Chapter 3: The Search for Princess Owl!

Stolas' Manor: Octavia's Bedroom

Octavia: (Gets up her bed and write a calendar for tonight's stars as she's going to tell her father)

Manor

Octavia: "Hey, dad!"

Octavia: ?

Octavia: "Dad? (Walks around the manor to search for him) Dad?" (Sees open foyer door and hear Stolas)

Stolas: "Yes, I know!"

Stolas: (Talking Stella on the phone) "It will be there, shortly."

Stolas: "Of course they're being careful!"

Octavia: "Dad, what's going on?"

Stolas: "Apparently, your mother can't exist somewhere for two minutes without the entirety of her possessions–"

(Stella is yelling something incomprehensibly in response through the phone as he speaks.)

Stolas: "What? No! I'm not turning her against you-- Yes, Stella!"

Stella: (through the phone) "--never have to see your fucking face again!"

Octavia: "Dad?"

Stella: (through the phone) "Everyone-"

(She continues to yell incomprehensibly)

Octavia: "This is going to be done before tonight, right?"

Stolas: "What? Oh. I hardly think so. Knowing your mother, this will take all weekend. (turns to the imps loading the car) Don't be gentle about it, now! Break whatever you have to to get it all in there."

Stella: (through the phone) "What?! What did you just tell them to do?!"

Octavia: "But, tonight was supposed to-"

Stolas: "Darling, can we not talk about this now? Your mother's being a real B-I-T-C-H."

Stella: (through the phone) "The fuck do you mean-"

(More incomprehensible yelling is heard from Stella's end)

Stolas: "Well, how was I supposed to know you can spell?! I've never seen you read!"

Stella: (through the phone) "I'm going to take everything! Everything you own!"

I.M.P Office

Sonic & Aeos: (Having a conversation with Moxxie as they're on the couch)

Blitzo: "Loona, honey, wait just a-- shit!"

Loona: (runs forwards and attacks Blitz furiously) "GRAAAAGH!"

Blitzo: "Loonie, please, can we talk–"

(The office's empty water dispenser is thrown his way and hits him in the face.)

Blitzo: "FUCK! Uh, I mean, wow! Good throw, honey! I-I'm so proud of youuuuu!"

Loona: (pounces and tackles him off camera)

Sonic: "Hold on, back up for a second. Your boss just purposely steals the magic book access to the lower realm from the prince, all he did was do sex things with him right from the beginning since they know each other? Like seriously for real?"

Moxxie: "Yeah, they always do that every month as a sexual gay promise."

Millie: "We want that book to continue our job killing innocent people for the money. It's what we do."

Sonic: "Okay wow... like wow... That's just such brutal illegal violence against humanity on Earth I ever heard. Seriously so cold heart demons you guys are."