Chapter 15: Mission: Weeaboo-boo

Rockview USA

Rockview USA

Blitzo: (answers his phone) "Aw thanks Mills, but- I don't think I need back up to down some suburban, college girl. You enjoy that bullshit musical and stop trying to use me as an excuse to get out of it-- Hey, look. If I had to sit through that miserable French hog shit, well so do you, okay? Bye Mills."

???: "Are you really going to do this like all the time in your underworld?"

Blitzo: "Hey, listen, cat lady, it's my job, my money to assassin fuckers. Okay? Now, shhh! Don't want to get caught!"

Blitzo: "Now, come on."

Blake: (sighs)

Blake & Blitzo: (sneak to the house)

Blitzo: "Okay, I'm going up there. You stay here to keep an eye out for her parents inside, got it?" (climbing up a tree)

Blake: "Um... okay."

Blake: "It's my job," he said. It's my money to assassinate... ugh, language with that cruel tongue, he said."

Blake: "I'm supposed to be going out on a date with Yang and now another time has been canceled for my moment. I mean Sonic met that demon and others as new friends when he first came."

Blitzo: "Ow, what the FUCK?!"

Blake: !

Blake: "Guess I better check what's up." (climbs up to a tree branch)

Emberlynn: "Oh my god! What... are you?"

Blitzo: "I'm your worst fucking nightmare, bitch! [Blitzo grunts] Fuck. How are you doing this? What is that?!"

Emberlynn: "It's an official merch from "Akuma no Otto". It's the pendant given to Setsuki in episode 5-6-9 that protects its wearer from- wait are you a demon? Like... a real demon?"

Blitzo: "Yeah, basically. Look, where did you even get something like-"

Emberlynn: "A demon? Here to steal a little kitten like me? Forced to be part of your demonic harem, "blushes"."