Chapter 6: Western Speed of Sounds!

Richest Cup Cafe

Stolas & Stella: (Sipping tea with serious glare at each other)

Stella: "Stolas."

Stolas: "Stella."

Stella: (censored) "C*nt."

Stolas: "Witch."

Andrealphus: "Aurgh!"

Stella: (slams hands on the table, gets up) "FUCKISH. IMP. SUCKER!"

Stolas: "Why did you insist on meeting me here?" (looks at his phone that says: ("Reminder: Deal @ Ozzie's set")

Andrealphus: "Ahem! We wanted to properly discuss the terms of this divorce. I feel my darling sister deserves a bit more...compensation. After all, you did CHEAT on the poor thing. Surely, you owe-"

Stolas: "Andrealphus, cheating implies there was a betrayal. This woman never gave two shits about me or our very much arranged marriage. As far as I'm concerned, this divorce is far overdue."

Stella: "Up yours!" (flips Stolas off)

Andrealphus: "(groans) Stellaaa, for fuck's sake, stop making this harder to bullshit!"

CLASH

Stolas: !!

Striker: ...

Striker: (Pulls out his two guns to fire at Stolas as he dodges bullets)

Stella: 😈

Stolas: (Flew away to exit but then he got captured by ropes from Striker)

Stolas: "Oh, dear... this is worrisome."

Blitzo, Sonic & Others: (Inside the van as Blitzo driving)

(Phone ringing)

Blitzo: "Oh, shit. Stolas! It's really not a good time, buddy..."

Stolas: "I'm sorry it's a bad time yet again, Blitzy. But, umm...I seem to have found myself in a bit of a sitch. I'm tied to the back of a horse at the moment."

Blitzo: "Pffttt...lucky bitch."

Stolas: "Um, well, no. Rather unlucky. I seem to have been stolen by a little cowboy friend of yours."

Blitzo: "Ohh, which one?"

Moxxie: "How many cowboy friends do you know? (To Stolas) What does he look like, your highness?"

Stolas: (Glare at Striker with a grinned face as he rides a horse)

Stolas: "Umm... sexy?"

Moxxie: "That's Striker, sir!"

Sonic: "You mean that cowboy assassin you guys first encountered, were you talking about?"

Millie: "That's right."

Blitzo: "Oh, for fuck's sake! Can't you just get away? Aren't you powerful?"

Stolas: "I believe he has bound me with blessed rope, which limits my ability to free myself, I'm afraid. So, I think you should come save me."

Sonic: "Blitzo pass me your phone. Let me talk to him."

Blitzo: "Ugh, okay."

Sonic: "Stolas! It's me, Sonic! First of all, the phrase you meant to say was "kidnapped" and second of all, "wherever that Striker guy is taking you somewhere, I'll come and rescue you!"

Sonic: "Don't worry I can take care of him myself."

3 Imps: "What?!"

Moxxie: "Are you gonna take him down by yourself?!"