Chapter 17: Mission: Chupacabras

Mexico: Farm

Mexico: Farm

Blitzo: "Alright. Seems like this one's nice and remote. Won't take us too long to-."

(A goat bumps into Blitzo, knocking him down.)

Blitzo: "What the f-."

(Soon the groups are surrounded by goats)

Blitzo "What the fuck are these things?!"

Moxxie: "I want to say these are earth goats, sir."

Blitzo: "I don't care how great they are, they are in. My. Way!"

Bltzo: (picks up goats and kick them. They hit the hay barn, the barn and the house. This alerts the man inside the house. Who goes outside to see)

Gerardo: "Que está pasando!? (What's going on?) Que carajo!?" (What the Hell)

Gerardo: (seen the Imps killing his goats)

Moxxie: "Nice! Easy, easy goats! Easy!"

Gerardo: "¡El Chupacabras!"

[Gerardo grabs his rifle and fires at them. Blitzo appears from under the goat pile, wearing one of them like a costume]
Blitzo: Shit! Scatter.

Gerardo: fires at them, as Imp escapes. Blitzo jumps on a goat to escape while shooting at the man, while the goat struggles to move due to Blitzo trying to ride it like a horse)

Blitzo: "Run, you stretched asshole!"

(The goat got crushed by Blitzo weight and he get it by a shoe by the farmer's wife)

Mrs. Velaquez: "Pendejo que te voy a arrancar la cabeza- (You IDIOT, I'm gonna tear your fucking head off-) la Chupacabra de mierda esta..." (piece of shit Chupacabra...)

Blitzo: "Ay caramba, he brought the big guns. Come on gang, we lost the element of surprise, let's just get 'em tomorrow." (open the portal)

Moxxie: "You got it, sir. Wooooah- let's go, Millie!"

Millie and Moxxie: (go through the portal)

Blitzo: (tries to run away but trip over a goat. Blitzo fires his gun causing the outhouse to blow up, as he tries to jump to the portal he gets hit by a goat)

Blitzo: "Oof! Augh...!"

The Next Day

Blitzo: (looking at himself in Chupacabura costume and he realized he's trapped in a cage) "What the... efff?"

Gerardo: "¡Vengan todos! (Come one, come all!) Señoras y Señores! (Ladies and gentleman!) Pásenle, pásenle! (Step right up, step right up!) ¡Vengan a ver un AUTÉNTICO Chupacabra! (Come and see an AUTHENTIC Chupacabra!) Only a hundred pesos! To see a real chupacabras caught by ME last night."

Blitzo: "A chupa what!? Look buddy, I'll have you know that I am a dignified-"

Gerardo: "No hablo Inglés."