Chapter 8: Rescue A Clown!

Greed Ring

Fizzarolli: (Roller skates with hell dogs in the city)

Fizzarolli: "Man, it's great not being in the spotlight for once!"

SLAM

Blitzo: (Get kicked out from the coffee shop) "Look lady, it's not MY fault if you only know how to make coffee that tastes like piss!"

Fizzarolli: (becomes shocked, and hits the brakes on his skates, while Blitzo stammers in fear)

Blitzo: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!" (covers his face)

Fizzarolli: "Oh, wow. Lookee who it is."

Blitzo: "Oh, fuck... You again..."

Fizzarolli: "Stalkin' me now, huh?"

Blitzo: "Oh, don't fuckin' flatter yourself, clown. I have my own life, y'know, without YOU in it."

Fizzarolli: "Uh huh, sure! Blitzo."

Blitz: "The "O" is silent now, bitch! And gee whiz, we've been in each other's relative vicinity TWICE, in the last FIFTEEN YEARS! That would make me THE SHITTIEST STALKER IN HISTORY!"

Fizzarolli: (pets his quieves)

Fizzarolli: "Twice... IS ALREADY WAY TOO MUCH."

Fizzarolli: (shoves Blitzo out of he way and walks off. Blitzo dusts himself off and glares at Fizz)

Blitzo: "Yeah, well at least I'm still actually working for my shit. And not getting everything handed to me like some pampered attention whore!"

Fizzarolli: (growls in anger)

Fizzarolli: ! (Look at leash with gold lettering saying "From Ozzie with 💛")

Fizzarolli: "Yeah, well... Guess that's what resilience and talent gets ya. (chuckles) Plus, my horns were always bigger than yours. Weren't they?"

Blitzo: ...

(Foot steps)

Fizzarolli: ?

Blitzo: (charge at Fizz and they start fighting against each other)

Elsewhere

Crimson: "So, you say you're good? 'Cuz we really need a big score right now."

Striker: "The best, had a royal on the ropes just last week."

Crimson: "Sure, but not dead?"

Striker: "It was... called off. But I have a body count in the hundreds! (angry) Until that nasty blue rat just interferes with my job that I got kicked in my ass because of HIM! I ain't afraid to go after anyone. Women, kids-"

BUMP

Striker: "And cute little-faced puppy-lookin' things. Don't matter!"

Striker: (then catches onto the fact that some drama is going on outside. He walks over to the window to see the problem while listening to Crimson's judging)

Crimson: "Hmm... I'll tell ya what. If you can deliver something of value... I'll consider it."

Striker: (smirking) "One moment..."

Striker: (opens the window and pulls out his lasso. He ropes the root of the problem, Fizzarolli and Blitzo, into the room and slams them against the wall, laughing sinisterly)

Crimson: "Hired! (laughs)"

Striker: "Funny to run into ya again, "Blitzy!""

Striker: (pulls out his knife and slides toward Fizzarolli, pointing it under the chin)