chapter-1(Introduction)

One night Aditya Rai Singhania had some important work in his office so he went to his office with his wife Bhavya Rai Singhania and his son Vansh Rai Singhania who was five years old. After reaching the office, Aditya Narayan Singhania and Babar Rai Singhania get busy in their work. They leave Vansh with their manager. But Vansh is busy in his own play. He also leaves. While playing, he reaches a road. He looks around. It is a very deserted road. He does not see anyone. He gets lost. When Aditya's meeting ends, they are not able to see vansh in their office. He asked his manager that we had asked you to take care of our son, then tell us where is he, so his manager said that I had some important work so I left him there for 20 minutes and told him not to go anywhere from here, but when I returned after 20 minutes he was not there, the manager said that what important work is there to do so quickly, someone called from the business recording, so he said that we have to find a file and send something important, so that is why. Both of them try to find their son. But they do not find him anywhere.He orders his manager that if you find my children within 30 minutes, then you will have to lose your job and I don't even know what I will do to you, I want my son to stand in front of me within 30 minutes. The manager goes to work in fear after hearing this and he prays that he is able to find vansh quickly and his job remains safe. After giving orders to the manager, both of them leave the office and head towards their homes. Bhavya was crying that I want my Vishwa back, I want my Vidhu back, I don't know how you get it back but I want my wish back. When they come home and see that maybe he would be at home, they see their daughter. She was sitting in a turban and drawing on her drawing book.When his daughter saw that her father had returned home, she went to him and hugged him but said, Papa you have come, then papa, yes princess , her mom was crying, so he went to her room, then she asked Papa, what happened to mom, he says nothing Princess, he is just a little tired, due to a lot of pressure, that's why she went to her room to take rest, then she asked Papa, what about Vishu, then Papa was quit for a few second , her father says that Vishnu was playing with Manager uncle right now, so that's why he will do management and get married and return in a while, you go and rest, so ok Papa, birthday, good night, her father kissed everyone at home, then she also returned and went to her room and slept. After that when he went to his room he saw that his wife was crying so he asked you control yourself and do it, our daughter asked why are you crying what will you answer right now I have handled everything so then after that he says how long will we hide it from them they will come to know that their brother is missing they will come to know as soon as they wake up in the morning, till now Vansh found that honey you tell me this first ok then tell that the manager is searching. While taking care of each other like this, it becomes morning. When it is morning, their daughter comes to them and wishes them good morning and they look here and there, then Vishwa says to Vishu Bhaiya, then he asks his mother, uncle, where is Vishu Bhaiya, then both of them start looking at each other, but then their manager comes there, he says, I am sorry Big Boss, forgive me, I tried to find Vansh a lot, but I have not found him yet, hearing this, their daughter goes to the shop and asks her, mummy, where has Vansh Bhaiya gone, then he says, then she starts getting her number, her father consoles her, then that girl also starts crying, doing this for a few days also.
After 20 years........
ADITYA RAISINGHANIA  : MD of all companies. He owns his own company VKS COMPANY. he is a successful businessman and he is billionaire.

BHAVYA RAISINGHANIA : she owns many NGOs and she lost his son

VANSH RAISINGHANIA :  age 26 yrs. Handsome hunk the CEO of the tata consultancy software company. He is the 2nd rich businessman in the aisa. He is arrogant, over-possessive and intelligent. Best friend of yash that is his manager. His nickname is vishu.

KHUSHI RAISINGHANIA : age 23 yrs. She is Md and ceo of the KRS COMPANY . She is known as the fashion queen to the world . She is a fashion designer and his most famous collection is known as KRS. She is very attached to her little sister and misses her brother a lot. She is an arrogant and dangerous woman when it comes to her family and company Everyone calls her fashion queen.

SIMMI RAISINGHANIA : age 22 yrs. She is a ruthless and dangerous reporter. She is very sweet and bold to the family. She is MD and
of the world famous company the new York Times. Everyone calls her little 👿  . She knows all the defence techniques. She is known to the world as the youngest businesswomen. The age gap between khushi and simmi is only 11 month.

RIDHIMA KHANNA :  she belongs to an upper middle class family and is close to her cousin brother who is a detective .She is known as the best hacker and in the hacker world she is known as the sharp eagle. She is 24 yrs old

HARSHVARDHAN SINGH RAIZADA :  Md of the  Ad company he is close and childhood best friend of aditya raisinghania. He is also a successful business tycoon and billionaire

NEELA SINGH RAIZADA: she is a very sweet lady and works with bhavya raisinghania. She wants khushi and simmi as her daughter in law.

ANJALI KASHYP :elder sister of arnav, Daksh. Daughter of harsh and neela. Wife of arjun kashyp. Close to his parents best friend daughters.She is a bold, kind hearted and unique lady. She also owns her jewellery design known as AK company she is a mother of 2 yrs old son ayaan kashyp. Everyone called her anu. The age is 27 years old.

ARJUN KASHYP: age 28 yrs old. I love her sister ridhima a lot. He owns a Detective agency and he is the boss of the company and also a. Famous lawyer in India. Married to Anjali singh raizada. And had son name ayaan kashyp

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA : age 25 yrs he is the most arrogant, fearless, handsome ceo of the AR design. He is the most successful business tycoon in Asia. He is known as the fashion king to the world. His best friend and manager Aman Mathur helped him a lot. He is a work holic person. Overprotective brother and lover.  has a crush on khushi and but hesitate to confess due to some fear. He has a tom And Jerry fight with ziya

DAKSH SINGH RAIZADA: age 25 yrs twin of arnav same as arnav most arrogant business tycoon. He spread his business to the world. He is the ceo of the bhasker times Company. Very punctual person. Anybody who comes late in the office  directly fires the person . He has a crush on simmi and but hesitates to confess due to some fear. Always irritate ziya and have a great bond with ziya

KABIR SINGH RAIZADA: 26 yrs old a famous actor and producer. Has a huge fan following. Married to ziya singh raizada who assistants and called her as ziyu .He loves his cousins a lot

ZIYA SINGH RAIZADA: 25 yrs old. Married to Kabir singh raizada.  She is the assistant of Kabir and helps the arnav in the business. She is the cutest daughter in law of the raizada mansion who treats her as a daughter. Waiting for raizada. Help the twins to settle. So that she got a bhabhi. She loves his devar a lot