chapter-38

In the last episode you see one man pointed at a gun.
Now,
That tied man is none other than yash.
Then when he listened to the men voiced he was in shock because he listened to that voice earlier.
Yash: who are you? First tell me.
That man came in front of yash. When yash sees the face of that man. He is shocked because the man who pointed out the gun is aditya. Yaah right it is none other than Aditya's father if vansh.
Yash: uncle aap.
Aditya: yes...
Yash: but why did you do this.
Aditya: because you didn't give the answer if i asked straight to you.
Yash: uncle didn't you trust me.
Aditya: i trust you. But you are also a good friend. You also take the side of your friend that's why.
Yash: but....
Aditya: pointed the gun at the head of yash and asked him. Tell me about vansh i want a single detail of him.
Yash: uncle, you know he is an orphan.
Aditya: are you sure. Ok when you meet vansh.
Yash: when he is approx. 5 years old.
Aditya: ook. And tell me about him more. What ever you know.
Yash: uncle nothing more. Bss jitna aapko pata h uski study, uski exipence and achivement. Bss....
Aditya: oooh really and about his family.
Yash: 😧😧😧
Aditya: what did you think you all child play with your father. No baby i am father. I know each and every thing. Now you tell me all the stuff or i kill you.
Yash: sorry uncle but vansh didn't want you now about that now and if he now that i tell you all the stuff he kill me.
Aditya: if you didn't telle i kill you right now. Souch lo...
Yash: scared 😨😨 uncle ok fine i tell you all the thing.
Aditya: good. Now tell me.
Yash: uncle please didn't tell vansh about this ki i tell you.
Aditya: hmmmmm
Yash: actually uncle yes he is your lost son and he now about this phele se may bhi tab se jab voh first time ghar aaya tha. He remained his past. And i know this when he told me. About what he remained. After that he tried to find that man who try to kill him. But after that he when he got all the information about that men. He plans to expose him.
Aditya: what they all know about vansh. And they sport him. And they even didn't tell me.
Yash: 😐😐😐
Aditya: now i didn't spare him. Just wait and watch...
Yash: 😨😨😨
Aditya: tell me who know first about this.
Yash: vansh tell me first simmi now about this and she take help of arjun in this.
Aditya: shocked 😨😨..
Yash: uncle please leave me now.
After that Aditya left him and ordered him to call vansh in Raisighania mention. And go home.
When he reached home. He shouted in anger.
Aditya: simmi simmi...
When all listen the voice of aditya all come downstairs. Daksh and arnav is still there. Because bhavya told him to stay for a minute for dinner.
Aditya come in front of simmi and said.
Aditya: why simmi why?
Simmi: what happened dad why are you in anger. You again prank with me right but this time i didn't fall in this trap.
Khushi: yes stop dad, you know last time your prank goes wrong.
Aditya: shut up khushi. I am not in prankmood. I am serious.
Simmi: but dad tell me what happened.
Vansh is also come there.
Aditya: welcome ceo of my company. Welcome... I am waiting for you. No wait one more person. I call me wait for them also.
And he stair both vansh and simmi.
After sometime the ridhima and raizada family also came there.
Aditya: where is arjun i specially called him.
Aryan: in his cute voice nanu papa gadi park krke bss aa rhe h.
When aditya see aryan he normal his reaction and hug him.
Aditya: oooh my baby. You are back.
Aryan: yes nanu, and see i come back from trip and told you all the story of the trip.
Aditya: paja nanu listen each and every thing.
And when arjun and anjali come inside aditya said.
Aditya: aai aai aapka hi wait tha jamisa. Welcome and join us.
Aryan: papa where are you all were asking about you
Arjun: what happened uncle.
Aditya: aryan aap na upper jaker play kro. Ok. I will come and join you.
Aryan: ok and kissed him and went from there.
After aryan went upstair.
Aditya again in anger mood
Aditya: wow, see you all behave like that you didn't know.
Simmi: stop it dad. And tell me what happened
Aditya: oooh like you tell me all the thing.
Simmi: ook guys relax it is prank i know.
Aditya: come in anger now. Simmi not all the thing was prank and i am serious.
Simmi: but why?
Aditya: oh, i think you. You answer this question. Why simmi why did you play with our emotions.
Simmi: what papa. What are you saying.
Aditya: so tell me what is going between you and vansh.
Simmi: papa what are you trying to saying.
Aditya now didn't control him and tried to slap simmi but vansh stop him.
All the family member specially simmi get scared. Because he never he this avtar of aditya.
Bhavya: what are you doing aditya. Are you out of mind.
Harsh: what wrong with you adi.
Aditya: leave me. Otherwise i didn't spare whatever the condition is if got you after a long period. After that also.
All the people get shocked. After listening this.
Bhavya: what did you meant from this.
Aditya: bhavya that he is our vansh our vishu and they all know about this.
Bhavya: got emotional 🥺🥺🥺. And said what.
Simmi: scared 😮😮😮. Papaaaa.. how did you know about it. I want to tell you this phele hi but...
Aditya: but. But what. You know how much effort and want vansh back in our life. And we got him you, arjun and ridhima you hide from us.
Khushi: papa i agree but they didn't want to do that if they do that. That lady sirjana didn't spare our family and again tried to hurt us.
Aditya: wow you also know about this. First do one thing make one line according to the serial wise who knows first about vansh.  According to the Aditya they make a line. In that first simmi, secord arjun, third vansh, forth daksh, fifth khushi, sixth ridhima, and then arnav. When they see all their children know about this. They were all shocked.
Aditya: see harsh, bhavya, bhabhi, mumma and aunty see the unity. And pp they even thought to tell us. Wow...
Harsh: why did you do this thing. You  know na bhavya, aditya and even all of you also. Miss vansh.
Daksh: dad we know but the situation is so critical and we didn't want you to face this situation.
Vansh: yes and i said them to not tell anyone now. Because i want to solve this mystery to protect our family.
Arnav: yes, papa you are right. And i got this news that this is our Vansh. I also got angry with them.
Daksh: wow bhai. What do you mean. We didn't tell you. You are also in our plan.
Arjun: saale saab what is this? Not good.
Aditya: stop.
Bhavya suddenly hugged Vansh and said.
Bhavya: adi stop know. Otherwise go from there. See our vansh get back home. And you do all this stupidity stop it now.
And kissed vansh.
Aditya: bhavya  😠😠
Bhavya: adiiiiiiii😠😠😠😠
And see simmi who is still crying because aditya never try to slap him before.
Bhavya: hugged simmi. And said i now bacha you helped your brother and i am proud of you.
Vansh also hugged her and khushi also and Aditya saw that Aditya got emotional because he wanr this a happy family. But when he realised what he did. because of him simmi again crying then he came near simmi and said
Aditya: sorry princess. You know i got angry when i knew this. I didn't believe you were hiding something from me. And which thing is very important for me. And didn't try to know reason behind it. Sorry. I do anything that you want but please get angry with me.
Simmi: i am sorry dad. But u are also right in your place. And hugged adi.
Vansh: but who did you know about this.
Aditya: i listen to your and arjun convo in the cabin and you both talking about plans and also you calling me dad. After that i have doubts about you and i go to your ashram where you spend your 12 years. Here i got that ball from which you are playing that night and your clothes. And that's who i confirm that you are my vansh. And then i kidnap yash. And told me about you, simmi and Arjun's plan.
To be continued.....
Guys let's see what happens next in the next episode. And please vote for the story....