chapter-4

Kabir - ooh but this is possible only because of you my love 😘. I love you so much. And thank you to become my life partner 💓.
To be continued.......
Khushi- ooho bhai you are so romantic.
Ziya- ( he is very shameless he did not know where we said this thing 🫣)
Khushi - bhabs what happened
Ziya - nothing and go from there
After that one announcement was there please welcome mr. Aryan and daksh singh raizada. And let's begin the party.
Then arnav and daksh come and stand there after sometime they both look at the khushi and simmi both are talking with anjali and kabir.
Arnav - yaar today khushi look so hot 🔥
Daksh - ( in dream of simmi ) hmm
Arnav- ( looked at him with anger 🤬)
Daksh - bhai you take this in wrong i say yes for simmi i will lose in her beauty that's why
Arnav- hmm
Arjun - ( which comes from his back  says) hmm you both love them so confess them and your parents also want that.
Daksh - jiju what are you saying
Arjun - nothing you know very well what i am talking about (wink at both brother 😉 and go from there to meet his uncle and aunt) .
Arnav- ohh shit jijuuuu
Daksh- he is ultra pro max bro
Swati khanna - hello beta
Arjun - hello bua, where is ridhima
Manish - beta she is coming, she is on the way.
After that, ridhima and vansh enter the raizada mention
Ridhima ran toward arjun but when she ran she fell but Vansh held her waist they both looked at each other's eyes and they lost in another world 🫣😘. After some time when arjun came near him.
Arjun - hi baby girl why are so late
Ridhima -( ridhima get into the reality and stand properly.  Hug arjun with full  force and arjun also hold her tightly).
Arjun - what happened to my baby girl you look so tired and busy at all
Ridhima- nothing my jaan just office work and you miss me a lot aww i love you so much my aju 😘😘
Vansh- ( looked at ridhima and looked at arjun with her angry eyes 👀)
Arjun - i miss you very much jaan. And i am also very angry at you because you didn't come once to meet me.
Ridhima- sorry sorry this is not my mistake my boss gave me.a lot of work
Arjun- tell me who is your boss i will punish him who gave you so much work aww my baby girl 💓
(Vansh sees both of them full of jealousy and angry eyes)
Vansh - ( she is too brave she said this thing in front of his boss 😒😒)
Ridhima - ( now i am dead because she now realised that she came there with vansh and sh that all this rubbish in front of him then she looked at vansh who see her with the anger 😡. She is so nervous now that Vansh does now)
Arjun- ( followed ridhima eyes 👀 and looked at vansh) hi vansh nice to meet you come lets talk about the project.
Vansh- hi mr. Kashyap is nice to meet you too.
Meet ridhima she is handling all the project
Ridhima - hi mr arjun kashyap. And they discuss the project with full confidence. (Arjun is shocked to see ridhima like this he is also proud of ridhima that she is doing great work)
( Vansh is also happy and shocked to see ridhima that she separates his personal and professional life )
After completing the project ridhima said now mr. Kashyap tells about the review of this project and tells you are interested or not.
Arjun - i am very happy to help you on this project 🙂. ( And they finalized the deal 🤝)
Vansh- if you don't mind can you tell me what is the relationship between you two.
Arjun - Oooh yaah, i forget mr vansh let me introduce my sister Miss ridhima khanna my bua's daughter
Vansh - ooh
Arjun- yes mr vansh i am happy to collaborate with you and you enjoy the party and can i take ridhima with me.
Vansh - yaah sure
Arjun - thank you mr. Vansh and give a warning look to vansh so that she didn't torture his sister through put a burden on it.
( Arjun takes ridhima with him and joins khushi, simmi, kabir, ziya, and anjali).
Hlo guys meet ridhima my cousin.
Ridhima- hello everyone
Anjali- ridhima why are you so late
Ridhima - sorry bhabhi, actually i am busy in my new jobs
Anjali - m i know bua ji tell me about this
Ridhima - yes
Anjali - khushi or simmi did u know about simmi in my mehndi function she is the star ✨.
Khushi - yes bhabs i remember. Hlo ridhima i am khushi singh raisinghania. You are so beautiful ❤️.
Ridhima - thanks but you also look gorgeous 🥰
Khushi- and meet my sis she is simmi. ( Point towards simmi)
Ridhima - hi simmi, Actually i know about you both you are very famous in your career 😍
Khushi - ooh, what you will do.
Ridhima - i am working in Tata consultancy software which is the second best company in asia.
Khushi - ooh nice
Announcement,
Hello everyone as we are here to celebrate the progress of Mr. Arnav singh Raizada. So i hearty requested Mr. Raizada please come on the stage and say a few lines towards  the new project.
Arnav- ( on the stage) thank you everyone for coming here and celebrating my progress and i want to make one more announcement that me and khushi will collaborate we both are working on this new project together. Khushi please come on the stage please. Khushi will go and join Arnav but when she reaches there she slips due to disbalance but Arnav holds him in front of everyone. They both looked at each other. Reporters get a good chance to click the picture but no one is able to take it because guards stop them. Then
Daksh- (come into the stage and) say hello everyone so cheers 🥂 for Mr. Arnav singh raizada and ms. Khushi Raisinghania for this collaboration. And let's enjoy the party and please all of you are requested please leave after having dinner. Then all people start to enjoy the party.
Then daksh, arnav and khushi get down to the stage.
On the other hand Aditya raisinghania, harsh singh raizada and Manoj singh raizada talk with each other,
Harsh- Did you see Aditya, Arnav and Khushi together looking like a couple.
Aditya- you said right. Actually that's why we can make plans for our child to collaborate due to which they came together.
Harsh - Yes you are right aditya. But we can't tell anyone about this plan.
Aditya- yes ofcourse
Harsh- But what about daksh and khushi they both are competitors. What we will do about them
Aditya- i also have tension about both of them.
Manoj- Bhaisaab every will fine after sometime may be their competition they came together💓 and love generate between them.
Aditya- May be you are right.
Harsh- God knows.
Neela- what are you friends are talking about?
( They see neela raizada and Bhavya raisinghania was there )
Aditya- nothing bhabhi not so important.
Bhavya- ooh really
Aditya- yes my jaan
Bhavya - First, look where you are speaking and what you are saying.
Aditya - what i only call you my jaan and you are?
Neela - oohoooo
Bhavya - neela you also
Neela - shut up and go from there
( All of them are laughing)
On the other hand , Ridhima, kabir, arjun, anjali, khushi, ziya and simmi. They all tease khushi about the accident but they ignored them.
Simmi- wow di how romantic.
Khushi- Shut up
Ziya- what is going on between you both and what is this collaboration why we didn't know about this.
Khushi- yes we finalize our partnership because we both have interest in one project that's why and nothing happened between us. He only helped me.
Ziya and simmi- ooh like that
Anjali- simmi, what is going on between you and daksh you always fight within you two.
Simmi- Di please me and daksh never ever. He only wants to steal my projects and only tries to bring me down.
Ridhima- I have heard somewhere that where there is conflict, there is love
Simmi- ridhima u also yr i thought we are good friends now but no you are in the opposite team.
Ridhima- No sim, i only say which is true but we don't know what happened in future.
Simmi- i didn't want to talk to you guys i am going.
Ridhima- sim where are you going we are just kidding 😂
( All one start laughing 😂)
After some time
Khushi - let me go and check where she go.