chapter-2 (First day)

After 20 years....
Vansh, why are you doing this to me, wait, how can you do this to me? Vansh doesn't respond to yash and moves on towards his office and Yash stands there with a sad face. I don't know why he does this to me every time. After some time when he reaches Vansh's office he sees that all the workers are busy in the work so he leaves from there and reaches near Vansh's cabin and when he knocks the door, he hears a voice from inside saying 'come in' so he directly goes inside and Vansh asks him what is the update so he says that till now we haven't got any update, we tried a lot to search about 'Sharp eagle' but he is a very secret person we haven't got any information about him till now then Vansh asks why haven't we can approach him so he says sir he is very sharp person,no one get his information everyone try to approach him but he has kept his information very secret and we have been trying to search for a month but till now we haven't got any information. Then Vansh says ok, you put your worker  more and try to search more, do whatever you can to get me all the details about the Sharp eagle, and Yash says ok boss and leaves from there and calls a man and asks what is the update, he says sir, I haven't found out anything yet, I only found out this that Sharp eagle is a girl, sir she kept all her information private, hearing this he goes to shock and then talks to him and says that you increase your work, hire more good men for this work, I need all the information about this in 3 days, then he says ok sir and cuts the phone.
On the other hand, a girl was sitting with her parents, having breakfast and laughing and talking, she tells her first father that she got a job in the second best software company in asia. And from today onwards she stars her and go for a job,  I have been selected and today is my first day, then her father says very good Ridhima, this is what I expected from you, then he said i am proud of my daughter then she says thankyou papa and love you very much, then mother get upset and say yes why not you loves only to him not me. Then Ridhima smiles and kisses her mother and says I love you too mother 😍. and after that she leaves from there to reach her office, when she reaches the office, she sees that she is standing in front of a software company and the name of the company is Tata consultancy software company. Yes, you are right this is the company of vansh. And after seeing the company she gives devil smile😈. After some time she goes inside the office and asks the receptionist that will tell me where my office would be and my name is Riddhima so she says wait a minute then the receptionist calls and asks sir an employee named Ridhima has come, she says that she is an expert in hacking and she is the new employees company and she is ask where is her cabin. He says send her to my office. Then the receptionist said ok sir. so she says go right from the front, the manger meet you there, I will tell you so she says ok and goes to meet him from there. She follows what the receptionist has told her and when she goes, she is near Yash's cabin and knocks the door from inside one sweet voice came ' come in ', then she goes inside and asks him, Yash says, "your cabin is just front of my cabin and the the important files are kept in your cabin already. After some time, my assistant will tell you all the details about your work". Now you can go. she says, "Ok" and goes from there. When reaches her office, she likes the cabin very much, so she starts her work and after a while the assistant comes and tells her about the all important information about the work and goes from there. She does a good job,and he does her work very well. On the first day she did his job and completed it on time, from first two-three days she works like this, many employers are very happy with her work, they appreciate her a lot, she works here herself, vansh also appreciate her that she does a very good job, he also gets very happy with her work and then after that he promotes her to work because in 2 weeks she got.2 project from the big company and also provide many new idea to the company about the software update.
Today is every important meeting in the company Yash said to Ridhima that you should join the meeting because you know all about today's meeting and went from there. Ridhima started preparing for the meeting. And on another hand Yash goes to Vansh's  cabin and tells his schedule about the meeting. Then Vansh said ok and one more thing what was the name of the new employee from which we got this project. Then Yash sees him like he listens to something wrong. He asked again what he said. Vansh looked at him like he knew what thought was going on in his mind. So he said " he wants to promote her because of her work ". So yash said" ooooh i thought of you....." Then Yash sees in front of him he sees Vansh get angry and then he runs from there and says  loudly "Raidhimaaaaa".