chapter-15

In the last episode Ridhima collided with someone and she fell, but someone caught her and it was none other than Vansh. Both of them got lost in each other's eyes and a lovely song was playing in the background (aankhon ki gusta kiya maaf Ho song) and they were roaming in their own world.
Now,
Simmi- ridhi.. wait.
( But simmi saw vansh and ridhima in that condition.)
Simmi- 😊😊hammm...
( They both come into reality.)
Ridhima- sorry sir and go from there.
Simmi- ( see ridhima) kya baat h bhai.You have already found a Bhabhi for me, do it well, now I don't need to take tension for you.😉😉
Vansh-(roll his eyes🙄🙄) simmi nothing like that, ahe is my employee and it is just and accident.
Simmi- but, i accepted as my bhabhi you😉😉 know she is so talented from childhood. Arjun jiju told me. She has interest in hacking and she repaired his phone within one two min when she was in 6th class.
Vansh- ( he shocked 😮) what? Really...
Simmi- yes i am also shocked how it is possible but one day i called her to hack the cctv camera of this area. She was hacked in 15 min.
Vansh- ooh, i see..
Simmi- hmmm, you can see her. And make my bhabhs?
Vansh- 😮😮😮
Simmi😂😂😂😂
Khushi came here from behind and said..
Khushi- You are talking about making bhabhi.
Simmi- yes di. See vansh bh.. means vansh has a crush on someone..😊😊
Khushi- who is that lucky girl? Tell me I directly told her. 😊😊😊
Vansh- khush, she is mad. Please don't believe her. She is only my employee...
Khushi- oooooh but i can't believe it.
Simmi- di, he is telling lies. I see with my two eyes. They both looked like lovers.
Khushi- 🙄🙄🙄 really
Vansh- enough, you both didn't have any work. That you both cone and disturb me.
Simmi- we are always free to disturb you.😂😂
Khushi- right, simm...
Announcement by ziya,
Ziya- hello everyone, didn't you think the party got boring?
All guests- yesssssss.....
Ziya- so guys make some noise....
All guests start hooting 🥳🥳🥳🥳...
Ziya- so now i dj play songs and we did a couple dance but there is a twist. You cover your face and if you want then you change your couple and at last we remove our mask and see with whom we are dancing with are you guys ready......
All guests- yeeeeeessssssss.....
Ok then, dj vale babu humara bana baja do..🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
DJ starts playing songs...
All wear masks except old family members like dadi or papa vigarh. they sit in the corner and gossip.
Ok and they start a couple dance👯👯 ....
( All were enjoying the party 🥳 🥳 🥳. And dance.)
But one person take advantage of this they touch the girl wrong intention 😡😡. That person is none other than rohan Oberoi friend of arnav.
They touch all the girls like this but when he dance with our girls gang he isn't able to do that because they all know about his intention but when he dance with them and tries to touch them they all put their heels in his legs.😂😂😂. Bichara......
Rohan Oberoi- ( what the hell whenever i want to dance all the girls do this shit. I didn't want to dance enough.)🙄🙄. And go and take 🍷.
But here when Ridhima and Vansh, Simmi and Daksh, Arnav and Khushi, ziya and kabir, anjali and arjun dance together they don't want to change our couples now.
DJ Vale Babu stopped playing songs.
When they take off their mask🎭 and see each face.
Simmi- what the hell, i got this namuna as a couple never😒😒.(And she stomps her feet and walks away from there.)
Ridhima- whatever by mistake maybe you become my dance partner..( and she also goes from there.)
Khushi- are what happened to them it's just a game.
Vansh and Daksh are shocked with this reaction 😳 😳. After listening to khushi they shrugged his shoulders. 😏😏
Arnav- ooh really (in khushi ears.)
Then all of them are shuffled and busy gossiping.
Khushi- yr where they go now. Now i have to go and find them.😮‍💨😮‍💨
While she is searching for them, Arnav come and pull her hand and takes her to the side corner.
Arnav- what did you say that time it is a game. If you get some other partner then..
Khushi- (shocked 😲 😲 😲) what....
Arnav- hmm.....
Khushi- so what is only a game. Not a read life.
Arnav- 😡what did you say? You are always my couple whether in game or in real life did you understand...
Khushi- ooh my goodness, see you are jealous.
Arnav- No i am not jealous it's called a possessive lover...
Khushi- (hold his shoulder) acha ji...
Arnav- hmm. Or why are you talking to him..😡😡
Khushi-  when and who am i talking?
Arnav- with vansh...
Khushi- oooh, actually vansh and Simmi are talking about vansh's future wife. That's why ?
Arnav- what? Who is he for you that you are talking about his future wife? Is he your family, friend or something else?😡
Khushi- he is like my vishu bhaiya? And don't dare you to talk about him like that? Did you understand?
( And go from there.)
On the other hand vansh and ridhima again collide,
Ridhima- ( without seeing Vansh)what is going on in my life? First my boss was angry when i even hugged my brother but he was allowed to hug anyone. Or don't even take my permission when he kiss me. From now i didn't allow that i also have some reputation. Yes but yr I don't know why i can't stop her. God please save me from that psycho person.🥺🥺
Vansh- ooh really..
Ridhima- (without looking at vansh.) or nhi toh kya. He is a psychopath.
Vansh- oooh toh you think about your boss like this ms. Khanna.
Ridhima- 😐😐😐( because she realised that vansh is there)
ridhima wants to run from there. She is planning but suddenly vansh saw her necklace in this necklace is a logo.
Vansh- i saw this somewhere and where i don't remember...
Ridhima- shocked and she tried to hide that locket from vansh. Its very common 😁 😁 😁
Vansh- ( strange behaviour. Something is wrong.)
Ridhima goes from there.
Simmi came to vansh
Simmi- what happened bro? Where are you lost?
Vansh- nothing sim, i thought that I saw that logo.
Simmi- what, which logo? Or yes did you check your phone I sent you one pic yesterday. I got only this thing common in the sharp eagle you told me to find out na...
Vansh- ooh yes, thanks my baby devil 😈 😈
Simmi- anytime bhai?
Vansh- ( then suddenly he remained something and checked his phone. And do devil smile.)

Simmi- whatsapp bro

Simmi- whatsapp bro. Today you look like me.
Vansh- of course, i am also your brother.
Simmi- voh toh h,😂😂😂😂
Vansh- 😊😊
(Daksh noticed simmi in today's whole party and vansh bond with her. He is now out of control. He goes and drinks some wine🍷, but when she simmi alone. He takes her in the corner.)
Daksh- what is going on? I saw you from many times You only talk to vansh. What happened between you two.
Simmi- what the hell, daksh and why i will tell u about this. He is very special to me you understand...
( Simmi went from there after pushing daksh ahead.)
Daksh- i will see you, simm.😡😡
To be continued...