chapter-22

In the last episode,
Daksh wants to go to the weapon room. In which girls help him. But because of the leader the hostages are scared 😨...
Simmi- whisper what to do now? If daksh will be caught by them.
Khushi- no we are not let to be caught. Because he is our last hope.
Ziya- don't worry. He is so talented. He knows how to deal with this.
Khushi- hmmmm.....
Simmi prays to god," god please help him."🙏
Here daksh sees all the weapons and he destroy all the weapons. After that he messaged ridhima.
Daksh- did you also do a message to vansh.
Ridhima- But why?
Daksh- because he is in the basement.
Ridhima- 😮😮what??
Daksh-what happened, ridhima?
Ridhima- nothing but i said to him.
Daksh- first ask him if he completed is work or not?
Ridhima-which type of work?
Daksh- bomb diffuse...
Ridhima-😨😨😨
Daksh- don't react to this ridhima and ask him.
Ridhima- ok.
Daksh- and one more thing told him there are 50 terrorists. And told him to come from the back door.
Ridhima- ok
( Ridhima connects with vansh and asks him and tell all thing that daksh told him to do.)
Vansh- Yes the bomb is diffuse. And ok i will come and help you. And the police save the people who are sent outside by daksh and you guys. And they also try to save you guys.
Ridhima- 😮‍💨😮‍💨thank god kuch toh achi kabar mili.
Ridhima tells this to everyone.
On the other hand,
One man who saw the hostages in television, and laughed 😂😂😂😂.
That man- now it's time to play. All the plans go according to my plan. Suddenly he saw daksh go in the room where they kept the whole weapon. They call the leader.
That man- in anger 😠 😠 what you guys are doing.
Leader-what happened, boss.
That man- someone tries to flop our plan. Go and see the weapons room.
Leader- go and check the weapon room fast.
The man goes there. There they saw anjali and daksh. And they destroy all the weapons. Here, simmi, ziya, khushi and ridhima are scared 😨😨.
Simmi- what the hell now what to do?
Khushi- 😐😐
Ziya- now what will happen. We have to save daksh and di both but how?
Ridhima- come down guys, we don't do anything right now because it is dangerous for all of us.
Simmi- but daksh and di...
Khushi- maybe ridhima is right. And don't worry they are fine.
( Two of the terrorists bring both of them.)
That man- boss, they destroyed all the guns, kept inside.
Leader-( shoot the guns in the air.)
All the members present there are scared 🤯 🤯. Especially the girls gang. But they saw he didn't hurt anyone so she relaxed.
Leader- what did you want that no one here will survive.
Daksh- no, didn't even think about this.
Leader- why not.
Daksh- first call your boss then i tell you.
(The leader calls her boss.)
Boss- wow, daksh singh raizada how do you know about me.
Daksh- 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Mr. David what do you think i didn't know your plan. Which is made by you and your partners. And what did you think with the help of this you will be safe. No no no.....
Mr. David- 🤣🤣🤣🤣. What did you think i came here without making a plan.
Daksh- you made a very good plan. But ur almost plan is flop. See in the footage mr. David what happened in other areas of this mall. You make one mistake. You only saw one   area and forgot to see the other area of the mall..🤣🤣🤣 🤣 🤣
Mr. David- what the fu**?
Daksh- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That leader punch 👊 on Daksh's face. And from daksh face blood start coming.
( In the mall firing start that is done by vansh with the yash. Both firing skills are good.)
Daksh- now it's your turn mr. David to see my game. 🤣🤣
Daksh takes the gun from the hand of the leader and shoots in his leg so he isn't able to move.
Daksh- di and girls go and protect the hostages. I will handle this...
Anjali and girls stand up and run from there and try to save all the hostages. Yash and aman protect them. And like this they help the hostages so that they safely come out with all the hostages. When there were only a few members of attackers left. There are only girls gang and daksh, yash, aman and vansh inside the mall.
But suddenly one man pointed the gun towards the daksh and simmi saw this and she ran towards the daksh.
Simmi- shouted daaaaksshhhhhh......
Daksh- see towards simmi. But he wasn't able to see that man.
All the people present here see simmi. Simmi run towards daksh and hugged daksh 🫂 and turn him. But when daksh saw that men who started shooting. And they regularly shoot and don't stop firing.
Daksh- 😨😐😐 he didn't react.
Simmi- what are you doing shoot him. When i died, than you shot him.
Daksh- 😐😐😐. He didn't understand.
But after see this vansh become devil 👿 no one see him in that avtar. And they shoot him. Without stop till there were no one left.
Daksh and simmi sit on floor daksh don't react.
Simmi- what happened I didn't leave spare you. And our compition never over. So don't be happy.
Daksh- 🥲
Simmi- oooh why are you crying. Enti jaldi picha nhi chodne vali
Daksh- 🫥just shut up, pagal ho gai ho lagta h.
Simmi- but why.
Daksh- because i didn't want to lose you. Pagal aurat.
Simmi- ooooh, so u love me.😎😎
Daksh- 😐 😐 😐
Simmi- what seriously.😒 😒
Daksh- what u just shut up first see your condition.
Simmi- you are devil 😈. You even don't care about my situation.
Daksh- sorry, did you hurt.
Simmi- aaaaah. Hmmm thoda sa. But i am happy you are safe.
Daksh- 😢😢
Simmi- you now daksh i also like you may be more than you.😉😉
Suddenly stopped reacting then. And now, all the girls come toward the simmi. And the khushi condition is worse. She didn't stop crying 😭 😭.
Khushi- sim open your eyes. Please don't leave me like vansh bhaiya....
Arnav also came there and saw what happened he was shocked 😳 😳.
Arnav- we have to go to the hospital right now guys hurry up. Otherwise it is too late
Daksh- no way. Simmi will fine soon. No one seperate her from me.😢😢
Daksh carries simmi in her arm. And ran and entered into the arnav car.
To be continued.....
Guys please show your love 💕 💕.