chapter-9

In the last episode, khushi ignored Arnav and Arnav looked his cabin door to stop khushi.
Now..
Arnav- khushi i just want to talk to u.
Khushi- but i didn't want to talk to you. You understand.
Arnav- khushi why are you ignoring me.
Khushi-because i didn't want to see your face.
Arnav- listen to me khushi, i agree i am wrong. Please give me one chance.
Khushi- ok fine, i am listening say.
Arnav- khushi didn't behave like this
Khushi- now you tell me how to behave. You Mr. Raizada you don't care what happened in my life.
Arnav- khushi see now i send you the proof that someone gave us drugs so how did you say this.
Khushi- yes you are right you sent me that stupid video in which one boy and one girl confess that they want to sleep with us but they didn't find us that night.
Flashback
Arnav told his manager to collect the proof regarding who gave drugs to khushi and arnav. Hi manger finds them with the help of a cctv camera. One boy mixes those drugs to khushi drink when she gets angry and starts drinking after that drama in the party about Vansh her missing brother. And send to Arnav after that he sends one more video in which his friend(sheetal kapoor) who has a crush on Arnav wants to sleep with him and mix something in his drink. After that Arnav gets angry and orders his manager to find out about them and confesses their statement that they spoil my and khushi drink.
Manger- ok boss.
( Yesterday his manager sent him a clip where they accepted this. And send this to khushi.)
Flashback ends......
Present time ..
Arnav- Now what is the problem khushi.
Khushi- ( now khushi got angry because she was irritated with this type of questions and shouted ) problem is you mr. Raizada. I didn't know but when you confessed your feelings towards me i didn't understand what was happening? I am always thinking about you. And the time we spent together. I don't know why my heart starts beating when you come near me. And i don't know i want to distract my mind but I can't control myself to think about you.
Arnav- after listening to all this he can't control himself and hugged khushi. Khushi thank you thank you so much. Today i am so happy that you also love me.

Khushi- yes, maybe you are right Arnav i love you

Khushi- yes, maybe you are right Arnav i love you.❤️💕💕💕💕💕
Arnav- i love you too khushi and i am very very  sorry 😔 😔.
Khushi- it's ok this is not your mistake Arnav. But please don't hurt me again. Otherwise you see my look that i never want to show you.
Arnav- ooh so ms. Raisinghania gives punishment to me. And what was that.
Khushi- i can never forgive you and never meet you again.
( After listening to this Arnav gets angry and starts kissing her. But this time khushi also gave a response back to him.)
On the other hand, Simmi's cabin
Simmi got all the information about Vansh where he lives and with whom? What is his behaviour toward his employee? How does he work? And most important about his past?  She is able to collect all this information with the help of arjun and ridhima. And now simmi knows that vansh is his brother because of DNA reports. That is on her hand.
Simmi- yes bhai i found you.
( Know simmi made one plan to meet vansh  and decide to do one project with vansh so ahe meet him.)simmi decided to call vansh and dhe have his personal number that she got from ridhima. Because now Ridhima is a personal assistant of vansh.
(Simmi calls vansh)
Vansh- Hello
Simmi- ( in excitement) hello bha.... I mean  hello mr. Vansh. I am Ms. Simmi Raisinghania.
Vansh- Hello Ms. Raisinghania. How can i help you
Simmi- Mr. Vansh i want you to make one software for my company and i want you to specially handle this project.
Vansh- ok but why are you contact me if you want this you can contact my assistant or manger about this they fixed our meeting 🤝 🤝.
Simmi- ( with sadness)sorry Mr. Vansh but i directly want to talk to you about this because i didn't want no one to know about this. I also have that Ridhima number and she is also my good friend. But i want to directly contact you so that is why i take your number from Mr. Arjun Kashyap.
Vansh- ok ms. Raisinghania no problem.
Simmi- Mr. Vansh as you know I didn't want to share this to anyone so can you meet with me in my house at 7 pm.
Vansh- (he doubts Simmi.) but i can't come to your place.
Simmi- please Mr. Vansh i am like your small sister. Please help me and i promise you also feel like a family when you will meet my parents and sister.
Vansh- ok Ms. Singhania.
Simmi- thank you thank you so much. And can i call you bhaiya. You know my brother got lost. And after talking to you i feel like you are my brother. Please bhaiya.
Vansh- ok, i am happy to become your brother little devil 👿 👿. I saw you in the party how you take the stand of your father. And protect her. And you also take revenge from him who said wrong against your brother.
Simmi- hahahahaha 😂😂😂. Right mr. Vansh knows he wasn't able to speak against my family.
Vansh- I saw that news that Mr. Singla is now a bank corrupt and his all back work was sealed by the government. Now he didn't have anything to do. And he also got jailed for a long period.
Simmi- maybe you do good work on me.
Vansh- no no Ms Raisinghania not like that but by news i got this information.
Simmi- ok and please call me little devil, sim or simmi like all my family and my friend call me.
Vansh- ok, sim i can come to your place sharp at 7:30 for a meeting.
Sim- thanks.
( They cut the call.)
Simmi- yes, today I met my brother. And took that photo frame from her desk. Bhaiya i miss you so much. Finally i meet you.🥳🥳🥳
On the other hand,
Vansh- she is different from other girls and i like her behaviour and her sister too they both love her brother very much. And I hope they get her brother soon. (Please god please fulfill their wish)
Suddenly someone knocks on his door. ( Vansh comes back into reality)
Vansh- come in
( He saw Ridhima standing in front of him.)
Ridhima- sir, actually yash sir was not there otherwise I talked to him but sir i want to go home early today because my brother and bhabhi came home today.
Vansh- This is not my problem, Ridhima and yes today i am not free so you can handle this file.
Ridhima- But sir, how I wasn't able to do this. This takes at least 6-7 hours but i have to go till 5 pm.
Vansh- you have 5 hours. And if you can't complete this work you are not allowed to go home. Ok
Ridhima- (with sad face 😔) ok boss.
( When ridhima takes that file she slips but vansh holds her waist, both get lost in each other's eyes 👀. Vansh starts coming close to Ridhima and Ridhima closes her eyes but suddenly someone knocks on the door. They both get into reality.)

( They both feel toward each other and their heart starts beating like a train with fast speed 💓 💓 💓)Vansh- (sit on his chair) come in His manager yash- hi vansh

Vansh- (sit on his chair) come in
His manager yash- hi vansh.
( Yash see ridhima is also there.)
Hi ridhima, why are you here.
Ridhima- Sir, i came here to just ask for a half day leave but i got a lot of work 😕😕.
Vansh- looked ridhima with his anger 😠 😠 😠 😠.
Ridhima- after looking at vansh. Sir maybe i will leave from there because i have a lot of work to do.
Yash- ok ridhima, best of luck.
Ridhima- thanks sir.
( Ridhima left after taking the files.)
After that,
Yash- yr why are you giving her to do a lot of work and why are you always disturbed* her. She already had a lot of work to do and you gave her more.
Vansh- maybe you also want some one work that why you are standing here and take the side of her. Do one thing if you get sympathy towards then do one thing you can do her work and also your. What say😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Yash-  i am just kidding and (show his teeth😁😁😁😁😁) I have a lot of work to do. Now i have to go and yes one more thing Mr. Kashyap did his work and he told me that they will come to our office tomorrow. Bye 👋 👋 👋
Vansh-  😔😔😔😔😔😔
In daksh company, bhaskar Times
Daksh- (was very angry and shouted at his manager) what the hell is this. I have given you one work and you can't do it.
To be continued.....
Notes-
Guys please comment and vote for this story.....