chapter-11

In the last episode, vansh reached the raisinghania palace and Simmi welcomed him
Now, welcome bhaiya 😊
Vansh-😊😊
( Vansh gets some blurred views that he saw in his nightmare.)
Simmi- did you want to meet my family?
Vansh-why not?
Simmi-(with excitement) ok then, she shouted mom, dad,di where you all are Please come down stairs
Khushi- yr, sim go and shout in your office not here. Or what happened i am busy in some work but no did i work without distribution. 😮‍💨😮‍💨
Simmi- see who is there.
Aditya- what happened to my little princess.
Khushi- dad doesn't call him a princess. She is a devil 👿 👿 👿.
Simmi- I don't mind today😕😕😕😕
Bhavya- what happened sim? You know na i am busy and because of your wish today i have to prepare the special for you.
Simmi- yes mom🙂🙂🙂
Khushi- wow mom very good you love only sin not me. So that's why you cook special food only for today.😕😕😕😕
Simmi- mom, maybe something is burning?🤔🤔🤔
Khushi- 🥴🥴🥴
Aditya- enough now. And sim why are you calling us?
Simmi- oh shit, i forgot. Then she looked at Vansh.
( Vansh shows this family drama and smile 😊 😊)
All the members looked at it once.
Simmi- mom, dad, di met mr. Vansh from tata consultancy software company.
Everyone says hi to him.
Vansh- hello everyone nice to meet you all.
Simmi- dad actually i have decided to deal with mr. Vansh because i want he design one software for me. And i want to keep this deal secret that's why i called him here. Sorry dad i didn't convey this before.
Aditya- its ok princess. I didn't get into your business matter. You can go and do your meeting after we do dinner. Ok.
Simmi- thank you dad. You are the best.💓💓💓
( Simmi and vansh go from there and start their meeting)
In the hall, khushi- dad you didn't think simmi was so professional and he never brought her work at home. She does overtime but never brings anyone at home.
Aditya- yes princess but she told us that it is a secret project that's why? Nothing too series princess.
Khushi- yes you are right dad
But here khushi's mom after seeing Vansh she feels something strange. He felt that his vishu was here. But she didn't convey this to anyone.
Bhavya-(vishu beta mom miss u a lot please ce back i promise i made a special food for you 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺).
(God i didn't know but i feel that my vishu is near me. Please god i have waited for him for 20 years . Please send him back.)
After sometime,
At 8 pm (simmi and vansh meeting is over and vansh accepted this project)
Simmi- (while coming out of her study room and coming downstairs.) Thank you, Mr. Vansh i have to make this deal with and thank you for accepting my condition that you don't tell anyone else.
Vansh- it's my work ms. Raisinghania. 😊😊😊😊😊
Aditya- (when he sees both are coming downstairs and their deal is also finalized then he calls them.) mr. Vansh comes and joins us for dinner.
Vansh- no thanks Mr. Raisinghania i have to go.
Simmi- please join us. I am very happy if u can do dinner with us.
Vansh- ok fine.
Simmi- thanks and please join us.
( Then all of them start eating and servants serve them. But after dinner when they start eating sweets. Khushi and Vansh's face turns red because they are allergic to eating it, then when her mom sees that both of them have got allergies, but as his mother knew that Khushi has a problem with cardamom, so she directly called the chief and said
Bhavya- you have put cardamom and you know Khushi has allergies, when
Vansh- (hears that there is cardamom in it, then he also says) I am also allergic to cardamom,
When Khushi's Mother sees that her daughter is having a lot of problems after eating cardamom and she has seen that Vansh is also having problems, she goes quickly and brings allergic medicine from Khushi's medical box and she feeds it to both of them one by one and when she sees that both are reacting the same, she gets shocked but she
Bhavya- (it's normal that everybody gets affected by the same or the other type of allergies nowadays, so she ignores)
Simmi- you both are ok now.
Khushi- yes sim don't worry
Simmi- come in anger 😡😡😡😡😡😡 and shouted on chief. What is going on and go from here otherwise i kill you
Khushi- just relax. See we are ok now.
Simmi-no di, how careless he is? He knows you have an allergy after that he puts cardamom on sweet.
Khushi- he forgot maybe and you know he is new in our house. We changed our chief one week ago.
Simmi- no and dad please change the chief now and i want a trusted chief.😠😠😠😠
Khushi- relax, don't turn on your devil mood 👿. I don't know where you get so much anger.
Simmi- from dad.
Aditya- (😲 😲). Not at all, your anger is more dangerous than mine. I also sometimes get scared of you.
Simmi- what that, what are saying😕😕😕
Aditya- Nothing 😁😁😁
Khushi- 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 enough guys.
Bhavya- beta are okay?asked from vansh.
Vansh- yes aunty and thank you so much for this dinner. Now i have to go.😊😊😊😊
Bhavya- anytime beta,
Aditya- can i ask you one question if you don't mind?
Vansh- yes uncle of course.
Aditya- what is your surname. And what about your family.
Vansh- 😶😶😶😶
Simmi- papa, what are you asking?
Aditya- why?
Vansh- it's ok simmi. I didn't have family and in the name of my family I only have a friend "Yash".
Aditya- sorry beta, i didn't know about this. And i am proud of you without any support you become the richest person in asia.
Vansh- thanks uncle.
Simmi- i also have one question. You didn't get bored while living alone.
Vansh- i said i am not alone my friend lives with me.
Simmi- oooooh🤔🤔🤔🤔. I see.
Vansh- yes, now i have to leave.
(But when he stood up from there and started walking away, he began to feel dizzy and Aditya held him and took him from there and made him sit on the sofa and said)
Aditya- beta, I think because of allergies you feel weak. You can go tomorrow morning now stay here and get some rest.
Vansh- no, uncle thank you for your concern but it is not possible.
Simmi- but..
Vansh- no simmi.
( He stands up but he again falls down.)
Bhavya- bets please stay here. See your situation. I can't let you go from here in this situation.
Vansh- but aunty how can i?
Simmi- please stay here.
Khushi- yes, you can't travel in this situation i know how you feel now. So you must stay here.
Vansh- ok fine.
Bhavya- ( she called one house taker kaku aunty )can you please show my room.
Worker- sure mam
Simmi- may i show him a room.
Bhavya- yes, why not? And khushi you also go to your room and take a rest.
Khushi- ok mom
Vansh follows simmi and all other members go and sleep.
Vansh- little devil 👿 👿 👿 👿 you always in anger mood.
Simmi- 😶😶😶😶😶
( From back khushi comes)
Khushi- yes always but more at that time when someone harms her family. 😊😊😊
Vansh- you know khush, i am also like her. We both are similar. Yes i show her or meet her twice. But i thought i should also do like this maybe more than her. 😂😂😂😂😂
Khushi- 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Vansh- what happened, khushi?
Khushi- what did you call me?
Vansh- sorry ms. Raisinghania, what i didn't know that you got upset. Actually, i thought I would call simmi from her name so i will also call you from your name i am very sorry.
Khushi- no, i am not upset but from that word vishu bhaiya called me. And yes his name is also vansh. There are so many similarities between you and vishu bhaiya.
Vansh- sorry, i didn't want to hurt your emotions.
Khushi- no, but I don't know why but i felt happy when you called me khush. And you know what I didn't allow anyone to call me khush after my vishu bhaiya got missing but i allowed you to call me khush. And i am really happy if you called me once again.
Vansh- ok khush, you both are like my small sis. I am happy that i also got two sisters not real but i feel some attachments with both.
Simmi- enough, stop it i didn't want to get emotional in front of it all. I also have some repo. 🥺🥺
Vansh- ooh really.
( But i see when you are crying for your brother after that whole drama.😭)
Simmi- what? I can't cry. Maybe when you see that something goes in my eyes.🤔🤔🤔
Vansh- ooh really?
Simmi- hmm. And di, why are you here? You know that you are not well.
Vansh- yes, khush
Khushi- actually, i had some headache, and medicine was in that drawer. That's why. And i am going.
Simmi- wait, i gave you. I didn't know why everyone tried to make me angry 😡 😡 😡 😡 💢. And after that they all said, i am short tempered
Khushi and vansh- 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
( Simmi brought medicine and gave it to khushi and said)
Simmi- Go and take a rest, di.
Khushi- ok, good night both of you.
Vansh and simmi- good night 💤 💤
Simmi- vish..i means bhaiya your room is straight and then right and your room is at the corner.
Vansh- ok simmi. Can you send some one because i need water at night.
Simmi- i brought water for you you go and take rest.
Vansh- ok
( Vansh went from there and simmi went towards the kitchen to bring water.)
Vansh follows the instructions given by simmi. But he enters in the other room at the other end of that corridor....
To be continued......

Notes- hello friends, please share your experience about this story. Did you like it...