chapter-34

In the last episode you see that sirjana is exposed by arnav and arjun. After that all the drama occurred.
Now,
Bodyguards take sirjana out from there.
Arnav: sorry guys, for all this drama now you may leave. Party is over now. Thank you for coming.
After that arnav said: maybe uncle, aunty we also go home. You also want some rest.
Aditya: right let's go.
Simmi: papa you go me, daksh and di come after sometime because we have some urgent work and jiju also.
Aditya: ok beta, but take care.
( All go from there.)
After simmi, arjun, daksh and simmi make a plan. What to do? They arrange small surprises for Vansh with the help of yash. They call yash.
Here in the Vansh cabin,
Ridhima comes there and sees the vansh is crying 😭. After that the whole drama. Ridhima sees the first time vansh like this. She is scared of this. And hug Vansh.
Ridhima: you know what vansh you are strong guys. And i am proud of you. What should you do? Did you want sim and khushi di looked like this.
Vansh: hug back ridhima and said to you now what ridhima I can't see like this. I know i have to become strong but in this case I don't know why i am weak.
Ridhima-: 🤫🤫🤫 enough. Vese i have a surprise for you. Please Vansh don't say no. Pleaseeeeees.......
Vansh: but why....
Ridhima : because today is your birthday 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂.
Vansh: so what?
Ridhima: 🥺🥺🥺 ok you know what i am wrong?
Vansh: ok fine.
Ridhima: blindfolded vansh and take him with him.
Vansh: what is this ridhima, maybe you forgot i am your boss not your friend.
Ridhima: 🤫🤫.
Ridhima brings Vansh to the parking lot.
Ridhima brought vansh near her car. And remove his blindfolded. She decorated his car.

After that one video is playing where vansh is very small and she plays with simmi and khushi

After that one video is playing where vansh is very small and she plays with simmi and khushi. One photo with his father and some photos with daksh and arnav. Some photos when his mother cooked food and vansh helped her. After seeing all rhis photos vansh got emotion and looked towards ridhima. Who does smile after looking at vansh. Vansh hugged ridhima and said.
Vansh: thank you so so so much.
Vansh: not only thank you i want to say that i love you ❣️
Vansh: I love you ❣️
Ridhima: 😐😐😐😐😐
Vansh sits on knees and confesses to ridhima
Vansh: I love you ridhima i love you so so so much..
Ridhima: are u serious you also have the same feeling as me.
Vansh: what you said you also have the same means. You also love me.
Ridhima: blushing 😳 hmmm..
Vansh: ooh really.....
{ vansh kiss on ridhima hand.}
Ridhima : also kisses the vansh forehead
And said I have one surprise for you
Vansh: now what you already gave me a lot of surprises now what is left
Ridhima: close your eyes.
Vansh: why are you like this. You are not a small kid.
Ridhima : 😒😒ok fine you didn't want more surprise ok fine. Now I give this to my future husband because you are not interested in this.
Vansh: who is your future husband
Ridhima: whomever my parents select for me.
And this morning Arjun's bro called me and told me my family had already selected the groom for me
Vansh: whatt😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬
Ridhima: ohh shit Ridhima how did you forget this arjun bhai told you that I have to check the photo he sent me today of that boy.
Vansh: what the hell? Show me your phone. how dare you.  you are only mine.
Ridhima: ooh really.
Vansh: snatch the phone from and see that there is no photo
And suddenly shouted loudly ridhima
Ridhima: 😂😂😂 ohh sorry vansh 😂😂
Vansh: stop laughing. ( Roll his eyes 🙄 🙄) And give me the surprise that you brought for me as a gift.
Ridhima: ok fine first close your eyes.
Vansh closed his eyes.
Ridhima: ok now opened.
Vansh: shocked 😨😨 and become emotional after seeing the family photo frame. 🖼️
To be continued......
Guys finally aaj vansh and ridhima ka confession ho gya. Apko kya lagta h aage kya hoga. Aage ki story jane ke liye stay tuned. And please give some opinion towards the story...