chapter-31

In the last episode you saw that simmi, ridhima and Arjun were talking to each other.
Now,
Simmi: what is the plan for today guys.
Ridhima: No not yet (sorry sim i don't tell you all my plan.)
Arjun: simmi, we do one thing when he is alone we gave him a gift.
Simmi: hmm but how. If someone sees us. And what if someone asks from whom u brought this gift then.
Arjun: just say for guests.
Ridhima: hmm right. But where is vansh.
Simmi: vansh, isn't he your boss?
Ridhima: 😐😐 sorry sorry vansh sir.
Arjun: hmm. Tell me where the gift is?
Simmi: in my car.
Khushi came and joined them.
Khushi: hmm and some in my car.
Simmi, ridhima, arjun: 😐😐😐😐
Khushi: what? Yaah i am angry with you all but still i am in.
Simmi: sorry di, i didn't want to hide from u. This is because of bhaiya.
Arjun: sorry khushi.
Ridhima: di, you have the right to be angry with them but they didn't do this with intention. And vansh sir also thinks about family safety first.
Simmi: right di.
Arjun: hmmm..
Khushi: hmm i know, that's why i forgive you all.
Simmi: thank you thank you thank you di, and i love you so so so much.😘😘😘😘
( Simmi hug 🫂 🫂 khushi)
Khushi: bss bss...
Ridhima: di, we have the right to be angry with them. Because they three know about this phele se hi..
Khushi: hmm right and their punishment and is that they fulfil one order of us. What say.
Ridhima: right di.
Simmi: But what.
Khushi: wait for that. I will tell you later. Ok
Simmi: 😮‍💨😮‍💨
Arjun: we all are gone now.
Simmi: hmm.....
Here aditya and harsh are talking to each other.
Aditya: yr why she is here. You know what she did?
Harsh: yes i know? But i didn't call her.
Aditya: yr who called her then.
Harsh: maybe she came with her husband and we invited him right.
Aditya: yes, but why does he bring it here. I also did not stop myself from giving her husband an invitation card because he is our friend and business associate also.
Harsh: hmm but i also didn't like him after that incident
Aditya: what did you think i forgot him for that arnav celebration party incident. He took advantage of that night even though he knew everything after that he did that.
Harsh: hmm now he brings his wife.
Adiya: hmm yr and you remember what she did when bhavya is pregnant. And vishu was only 2.
Flashback
21 years ago,
In the party, one woman enters and hugs Aditya and then Harsh.
Aditya: sirjana finally you are back. I thought you also did not come to this party today.
Harsh: hmm yr...
Sirjana: yr tum dono bhi toh mujhe koi contract nhi rha tha and mein landon kya gai tum dono mujhe bhul hi gai.
Harsh: nothing like that Sirjana.
Sirjana: enough but tell where your wife and little princess are. But now she is 5 years old right.
Aditya: hmm, see she is anjali my little baby. Right sweetheart 😘😘.
Anjali: in a childish tone. Yes sweetheart😘 😘
Neela: hmm or aab toh 2 prince is also there. And they are with bhavya.
Sirjana: what twins.
Aditya: hmm let's go.
When they came near bhavya.
Sirjana: shocked 😯😯 what you are married and pregent wow. And who is your husband.
Aditya: kon ho sakta h.
Sirjana: who?
Aditya: yr you know i love her so who is her husband other than me.
Sirjana: what? ( What the fuck i am here for you aditya. I did not attend my important meeting because you called after a long time. )
Harsh: hmm yr marriage is conducted only between a few members.
Sirjana: ooooh. ( In anger how dare I don't spare you. And made a plan to spoil the drink of bhavya. As the bhavya is pregnant she is not able to bear the pain after drinking such things. )
But suddenly from the back Vansh came and hugged Aditya and said in his cute voice 🥰
Vansh: papa papa who this women she is looking like a devil aunty in the serial.
Aditya: beta she is your mumma and papa friend. Say sorry to aunty. See she feel bad.
Harsh: control his laugh 😂 😂 😂
After this sirjana is in shock 😧 because she didn't even think that aditya also have one child.
Now she finally made a plan to spoil bhavya drink because she destroy all her dream that she see with aditya. And she executed her plan with one waiter. But when she is doing this harsh saw and ask the waiter who spoilt the drink. And the waiter tell all the things. Then Harsh tells this to aditya. When bhavya tries to drink the spoil drink 🍻 aditya stop her to drink and throw the glass. Suddenly there is a sudden silence in the party.
To be continued...
Guys kesi lagi story. Vote for us and pleace guys comment that will appreciate me more to right more story with more excitement.