Chapter 43: Envious

NO ONE'S POV

Days have passed faster, balik skwela na naman ulit sila pero sa loob ng ilang linggo na walang pasok, madaming ganap sa isa't isa.

Maloi and Colet's recent experience had made them more comfortable and slightly touchier with each other.

Gelo, meanwhile, had genuinely started his healing phase from Stacey, observing the affection between her and Jhoanna during their last sleepover.

Mikha was doing her best to handle her current situation and remain strong for Aiah while sorting out her own feelings, especially after Jasmine confessed her feelings during truth or dare.

Aiah, on the other hand, was trying to sort out her feelings for both Mikha and Jeremy.

Jhoanna was still bothered by what she saw at the convenience store.

Both Sheena and Stacey had been observing Aiah's behavior closely, particularly in situations involving her best friend.

Gwen, too, had noticed Jhoanna's sudden change in behavior.

Maki's envy toward Mikha had grown since Jasmine's confession. Though Maki didn't hate Mikha—they were close but there was always a part of him that felt envious of his cousin.

Simula pa lang nung bata sila, lagi na siyang pumapangalawa kay Mikha, from their family attention, awards, at sa tingin ng maraming tao.

Pero hindi siya nakaramdam ng kahit unting sama ng loob sa pinsan dahil pabor pa sa kaniya ito at wala ang attention sa kaniya.

It only started when they first met Maloi. Maki really liked her since then, but Maloi used to like Mikha before him, one of the reasons that he didn't bother to confess to her.

And now, Maki fell for someone again, si Mikha na naman ang gusto nito.

After the sleepover, hindi na ulit sila nagkikita at pare-parehas silang naging busy, lalo na sina Colet, Maloi, Gwen, Sheena, Jhoanna, at Stacey na abala sa isa't isa.

Mikha got busy with her part-time job again for her trip to France for the upcoming photography exhibit.

Dumating naman ang parents ni Aiah kaya nag-family bonding muna sila, but Aiah felt odd about her parents' behavior. It was like they wanted to talk about something but didn't, lalo na nung sinama niya si Jeremy sa bahay nila.

Hindi na nagulat ang parents niya dito, which she found weird dahil wala naman siyang nabanggit sa kanila.

Their calm reaction was unusual, especially given that she hadn’t mentioned anything about Jeremy to them before.

Aiah couldn’t shake the feeling that something was off, as if her parents were hiding something from her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Colet was walking alone in the hallway, kakahatid pa lang n'ya kay Maloi to her first subject in morning class.

She wasn't with her friends because they didn't arrive at the university at the same time.

While walking, she spotted Jhoanna, who seemed to be intently looking at someone. Colet slowly approached her.

"JHO!" Colet shouted to startle her.

"AY PANTY MO PINK!" Jhoanna shouted in surprise, causing a few heads to turn.

"TANGINA MO, VERGARA!" Jhoanna yelled back, giving Colet a smack on the head.

"ARAY, PISKIT KANG MANGGA KA!" Colet complained, rubbing her head.

"Ba't ka ba nang gugulat?" Jhoanna hissed, scanning the area to find what she was looking at before.