Chapter Nine

So I uploaded about four chapters today. I hope you enjoy them :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How was the yacht?" I ask my dad as they walk into the front door.

My dad puts down the bags at the door. "It was good honey." He hugs me and kisses my forehead. "How was your weekend?" He looks at me questioningly.

I step back from him. "Dad I did not have sex with Matt."

"That's not what I asked you." He says feigning surprised.

I smirk. "Yeah but that's what you meant." I wave to Miriam as she walks by. "I'll let you guys spend the rest of the day together. But tomorrow, bar time." I pat his shoulder and walk out the front door.

I get into my car and drive over to Jade's house. I knock on door. I've learned my lesson on just letting myself into other people's homes. I knock again and Emily opens the door. Her eyes widen a fraction before she fully opens the door.

"Beatrice."

"Emily." I greet as I walk into the house. I was not that rude as to not speak to her.

I follow her into the living room. Jade and her friend with benefits were there also. The girl looks at me and her eyes flashed with hate. I pause and frown at her. The hell is her problem?

"Something the matter with you?" I ask her.

She rolls her eyes and stand. "I'm out of here."

I hold out a hand to her. "Seriously stop." She looks at me and place her hands on her hips. "I'm just here on vacation. I didn't come here to piss anyone off. That was never my intention."

"You're not pissing anyone off." Jade says.

Is this girl delusional? "Open your eyes baby girl." I say to her. "Emily practically bites my head off for answering your phone. And you..." I say gesturing to the sex friend. "I don't even know your name and you hate me."

The sex friend looks at me with a bored expression. "Because I heard about you."

"You don't know me girl." I snap. "Jade whenever you want to hang out, you know where to find me."

I turn on my heel and walk out of the front door. As I get inside my car, Jade comes running out of the front door. She hops inside the passenger seat and closes the door behind her.

"Take me with you." She says.

I smile at her and back out of the driveway. I see Emily and the sex friend run out the door as well. Good. They can eat my dust. I say in my head but laugh out loud.

"What's funny?" Jade asks.

I shake my head. "Your friends." I pull up to a red light. "Who's your friend?"

She sighs deeply and looks ahead. "My ex-girlfriend."

Whoa wait a minute. I don't even know how to respond to that. I mean I knew Jade was into girls but ex-girlfriend. There is just so many questions going thru my head right now.

"How long were you guys together?" Was the first question that came flying out.

"A little over a year." She looks at me. "We broke up months ago..."

"Jade you don't have to explain yourself to me."

"Because she cheated on me."

I turn the next corner and pull over to the side of the road. I put the car in park. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I practically yell at her.