Chapter Twenty

"I can't wait to see how Hawaiians party." Lia says as she continues tossing clothes out of her closet. "And the men. If they look anything like Akoni." She pause and fans herself.

Akoni is a nice looking guy but I could never look at him that way. It could be because I can sense something is happening between him and Emily. He's more like the brother I never had. He's amazing.

"What about this?" She holds up a long sleeve white shirt with a deep V in the middle. Attached to it was a navy blue loose skirt with white, pink, and peach flower patterns on it. "You like?"

"I love." I smile and reach for it. "Please tell me you have peach colored pumps in there?" I look at her and she's holding the shoes in her hand. "And that my friend is why you will make it in the fashion world."

She laughs and place the shoes in front of the dress. "What are you going to wear?" Lia sits on her bed and starts sorting thru her jewelry.

I shrug. "I was thinking about wearing a bodycon dress. You know, the one with the metallic print."

"Oh you're finally going to wear it?" She sorts out a jewelry set. "This would go perfect with it."

The dress is black, gold, and white. It has the Bohemian stylish cutout and I just absolutely love it. This will be my first time wearing it. But that is the least of my worries. I just hope Lia enjoys herself.

Lia lays in front of me a clear crystal and black enamel earring and necklace set. It was absolutely beautiful. It has this retro kind of like a pattern design on it. She hands me the ring to match along with some bracelets of the same color.

"Oh this ring is beautiful." I slide it onto my finger. "Perfect." I smile and look at Lia. "Thank you."

"Why?" She laughs. "I always dress you."

I laugh and collect the rest of the jewelry from the bed. "I'll see you soon."

She nods at me and continues her search. I pause in her doorway. "Hey Lia."

She stops what she's doing and looks at me. "Thank you for not giving up on me. I know a lot of people in the world disagree with this lifestyle."

"Hey you're stuck with me." She smiles. "Besides, with the amount of trouble I plan on getting into while I'm here, I'll be right there beside you."

I laugh and shake my head. "You're nuts."

I head up to my room and start getting my things together. I fill up the tub with a vanilla scented body wash because I wanted to soak for a little while before heading out. My body instantly relax when it comes in contact with the water.

I lay in the water and enjoy the silence. I didn't want to think about anything. No Jade, Lia, secrets, nothing. And let me tell you, it feels great. Well it did until Jade FaceTime's me. I dry my hand on the small towel and answer.

"Hey how are we meeting up?" Jade asks but is flipping through her closet.

She's wearing a robe and I can see her breasts peeking out from behind it. I just want to open that robe and lavish my mouth onto them. My goodness.

"Well we can just meet down there." I shift the pillow behind my head. "Nice robe."

She finally looks at the screen. Her eyes dim. "Are you in the tub?

"I am." I smile. "Care to join me?"

"Don't tempt me." She winks before looking back in her closet. "I hope you wear a dress so I can feel you up."

I laugh. "Well lucky for you, I'm wearing one."

She fist pumps in the air and I laugh even harder. That was such a strange thing for her. I end our call and finish.

I was putting on my earrings when my phone beeps. Lia walks into the room and twirls.

"Well don't you look hot?" I fan myself and she giggles.

"I try." She walks over and looks at the perfume on my dresser.

I open the text:

Jade: "Are you ladies ready?"

Me: "We are."

Jade: "Good cause we're pulling up now."

"They're outside."

"I have to grab my clutch so I'll meet you downstairs." She sprays on perfume and quickly leave the run.

I grab my own clutch from the bed and stand in front of the mirror one last time. I need everything to go smoothly this week. Please let these two get along. I take a deep breath and head downstairs.

"Be yourself tonight Trice." Lia says at the front door.

I look at her. "I'm always myself."

She gives me a look. "I mean be the person with Jade that you have been. Don't act differently because I'm here."

I wanted to speak but no words came out so I just nod. She squeezes my hand and opens the door. We step onto the porch and she pauses. Her mouth drops.

Jade got a party bus for tonight. There were two extremely attractive guys standing on each side of the entrance. Jade stands in the middle.

"Welcome aboard ladies." Jade says as we get closer.

The guy on the left picks up Lia's hand and kisses it. Meanwhile, the guy on the right kisses her on the cheek. She squeals and practically melts into them. They help her onto the bus. Oh goodness, I laugh.

Jade hugs me. When she leans back, I kiss her. I've been wanting to do that all day. Especially now, with her standing here in this short lace peach dress that's hugging her frame perfectly. The top of the dress is see-through lace and she has on a bra that's the exact color of the dress. The dress barely covers her ass but it looks great on here.

Jade's back was to the bus. I pull her closer and put my left hand just barely under her dress. "If I just so happen to wonder underneath this dress tonight, bear with me." I whisper into her ear.

"I'm not stopping you anymore Trice." She whispers back. "Now let's get on the bus before we not make it on there."

Jade steps back and my hand falls. I walk behind her on the bus and its crazy packed. I was given three shots immediately but Akoni and I downed them. I look for Lia but she was too busy being occupied by the guys from earlier.

Hmph, well this night is surely about to get interesting.

htD%(M