Chapter Twenty-One

This chapter does have a mild erotic scene at the end. You will notice when you're approaching the part so if you don't like to read stuff like that, you can easily skip over it. Enjoy everyone :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been here for about five weeks already and I feel like that was such a lifetime ago. Things definitely wasn't going half the way I expected them to go. I feel like a totally different person. Like I'm finally getting the chance to discover me.

The bus stops at a resort beach and everyone piles off the bus. It was nice and peaceful with only a handful of people. I just don't understand why we're here.

It was an open field of grass with benches scattered throughout. A little further up was the shore of a body of water. In the distance was the tall downtown buildings. The scenery was amazing.

Jade grabs my hand and we walk away from the group. I look back and Lia shoos me. I laugh and turn my attention back to Jade. We sit on a bench that was right in front of the water. Everyone and everything fades.

"This view is beautiful." I say but my attention is still looking at the view ahead."

"It really is." I look at her and her eyes are on me.

"Well aren't you the romantic?" I smile and take hold of her hand. "You're beautiful as well."

She smiles and moves closer to me. Everything seems to peaceful right now. The slight breeze from the water. The distant voices from our friends. Those colorful lights from the tall downtown buildings. It's times like this that I have with Jade that is what's going to make it even harder for me to leave her.

I don't want to leave her.

"What is it about you Jade?" Never steering from the view ahead. "You've changed me."

"I can say the same thing about you." She says. "Yes I want to have fun with you but let's be honest here, we both know it's much deeper than that."

I nod. "I know." It was the only thing I can say because I knew it was true. "I don't want to deny my feelings for you anymore."

I know I have been open with Jade around everyone but my father but this is what I want. She is who I want. It's been only five weeks but it's been five weeks of nothing but her. And I can't get enough of her. I don't know how I'm going to even be able to say goodbye to her when the time comes.

"Trice I'm crazy over you and you're not even mine to be crazy over." Jade says, breaking me from my thoughts.

I lean over and slowly kiss her. "Then make me yours...because I want to be." I say as I look her straight in the eyes.

"Beatrice do you know what you're asking?" Jade says fully alert.

I know she wasn't expecting for me to say this but I want to be hers. I want her to be mine and mine only and to do that is to be honest with myself.

"Jade I wanted you from the very moment I laid eyes on you." I tuck the hair blowing freely behind her ear. "I know exactly what I'm asking."

She nods and a slow smile spreads across her face. "Then you have me."

I pull her face to mine and kiss her. Holy crap! I'm officially in a relationship Jade. My first one ever in general with a woman. But I must say. It feels pretty damn good. Although, I have no interest in telling my father. The last thing I would want is for him to take me away from her. I am only seventeen for another six and half weeks.