Ch 12 - A year after

Tyson's POV:

Its been a year now since that farewell incident and everyday I hope that I don't run into any of those friends of my school. I never thought I had to leave all of my friends like that, but it's nothing new to me I have lot many close ones of mine from my childhood.

Lately I have joined my University for further studies and I have a packed schedule everyday. I have started my part time job too, as a research assistance.

Luckily Henry is in the same University as mine, and I don't have that close friends now, only Henry.

"Hey Tysi wanna join me this Weekend for the party?", Henry said sitting beside me outside the University's cafe.

Me: umm no buddy you know I have stopped socializing.

Henry: please pal, I would love if you come.

Me: Henry please don't be stubborn.

Henry: what if I continue to be.

Me: oh god, why did you sent him in my life.

I said in a jolly way.

Henry: cause your life wou;d be colorless without me. Now please agree to come with me.

I saw his puppy eyes and agreed to go with him.

It was a saturday night, I got ready with my white shirt and black jacket, when suddenly a glanced at the necklace or chain which Nathan had gifted him, it was kept on the table. I grabbed it and remembered Nath, he was really a nice guy.

I wish he could have fought for me, huh I need to stop thinking about him.

I don't know why but I wore that locket of Nathan.

Its been a years I haven't had a relationship, but yeah had hookups and dates but not that good. I did not get any interest in all those after Nathan, but Nathan was just my FWB why the hell I felt heartbroken.

3rd Person POV:

Tyson joined Henry at the nearby club where he was called.

Henry: Am happy that you came.

Tyson: all because you forcefully called me.

Henry: now please enjoy here. I did all this so that you could feel light.

Tyson: after one year?
Henry: are you taunting me? 😒

Tyson: am just kidding, I know you always tried to bring a smile on my face.

They both sat at the bar table and had some shots talking to each other.

Henry: wanna rate guys?

Tyson: you are straight?

Henry: so?

Tyson: your ratings basis would be on different topics buddy.

Henry: that's ok but this will be fun, I can do this gay stuff for my bro.

Henry saw a guy in shite shirt with his first three buttons open, dancing in the corner.

Henry: 7

Tyson: 8

Then they saw another guy and together said, "9".

Henry: rate me?

Tyson: you would be a 8

Henry: and you a 9

Tyson: seriously? From where?

Henry: everywhere bro, you should date someone.

Tyson: don't wanna talk about that. Am going to the restroom.

Tyson was finding his handkerchief while walking, when he bumped into a guy.

"Am sorry, I...", Tyson was shocked to see it was Nathan.

Nathan's POV:

Oh my god!! Is he really standing right here, in front of me.

"Hi! Tyson?", I said emotionally.

He has changes so much, he is no more that skinny fit guy, he looks really beautiful now, i can't stop looking at him. Am really happy to see him, I want to hug him so tight, kiss him. Oh he is wearing that locket I gifted him, somewhere he also misses me 🥺, I still love him.

Tyson's POV:

He has not changed at all, he still looks hot as always. Why god why did I run into him, I don't want to again go through all those humiliations.

"Hi", I said awkwardly trying not to make eye contact with him.

3rd Person's POV:

Nathan felt heavy on his heart when Tyson was trying to ignore him.

"It's been a while, How are you?", Nathan said trying to keep the conversation normal.

Tyson: am good. Busy with my studies and part time job.

Nathan: lets meet someday properly.

"Yeas surely",Tyson said and went from there.

Nathan said to himself "he is still not over the farewell, neither am I".

Tyson after coming back from the washroom, went out of the club, he had informed Henry that he was feeling sick and went from there.

"I don't want all that to start again", Tyson told himself.