Ch 15 - Interns

Its been a workload for Tyson after an intern left the job. He has be working with two posts in the office for a week now.

Tyson (exhausted working with a lot of papers on his table): I can't take this anymore how long I have to work as a intern and and ecological assistant together?

Then there came Tyson's boss.

Tyson: Mr. Smith have you find an intern by now?

Mr. Smith: yeah yeah I have found one I will take his interview tomorrow and inform you.

Tyson(sighing): oh! Thank god

Boss: Tyson, you would beverly busy right?

For the next week!

Mr. Smith had a weird smile on his face.

Tyson: No no nothing like that, in fact I have two weeks off for now.

Mr. Smith: really?

Tyson: oh yeah

Mr. Smith: fine then, I will send you for some research work .

Saying this Mr. Smith went out.

Tyson: Son of a bitch 😠 huh all this internship, am fed up. Why the heck I told him that am

free ?🥲

Tyson went back home talked to his parents about the internship. Mr. Smith had told that he needs to go to New york for some work.

Next morning when Tyson went to his office was saw a loads of papers which needed to be clarified.

Tyson: oh god why is there so much research lately.

Having a cup of coffee he started reading the documents and approving them.

"Hi", a voice said entering the cabin.

Tyson: don't disturb me right now, just keep whatever is there in that table.

"Tysi, it's me", the voice said.

Tyson: why the voice seems so familiar?

Tyson looked up and saw Nathan standing there.

Tyson: you?

Mr. Smith(entered the cabin): Meet Nathan he will go with you to New york and he will also be an ecological assistant with you.

Tyson was still shocked, Mr. Smith had brought the person whom Tyson doesn't want to see in front of him.

Mr. Smith: you both introduce yourself to each other am leaving.

After Mister Smith went out Tyson again sat back to approve the papers ignoring Nathan.

Nathan: so... we meet again. Why didn't you answer my calls and texts?

Tyson: it's no the time Nathan

Nathan: oh really, fine let's see for how long will you keep ignoring me.

Tyson did not answer to him, Nathan sat in front of Tyson on a chair and started imitating Tyson.

Tyson: those all are checked.

Nathan picked another pile of reports and started checking them.

Tyson(whispering): gods know for how long I have to suffer with this.

Nathan heard it: what?

Tyson: just do your work man.

From the next day Tyson and Nathan sat together in the same office. Nathan used to try talking to Tyson but he only answered questions which were related to work.