Ch 14- Ignoring! :(

Tyson's POV:

Did he just call my name his favorite person? 😯 🥺. No no no!! I can't fall for him.

Adrian: Tysi, truth or dare

I did not notice that the game had started again.

Me: uhm truth.

Sierra: Did you like Nathan during your FWB phase?

Why is this all about me and Nathan here.

Me: Ask something else please.

Ember: no answer this.

Me: huh, ok... yes I used to like him.

Nathan looked at me and gave a smile, I obviously ignored it.

The bottle was turned again and it stopped at Nathan again.

Portia: truth or dare?

Nathan(gulping): dare.

Portia: i want you to kiss Tyson just the way you both did on the farewell day.

Me : wait! How do you know that we kissed on the farewell day?
Portia: I was coming to Nathan to give him the letter when I saw you oth kissing. 😓

Me : am sorry Portia.

Portia: it's ok I want to see that kissing again.

Me : am not ready I don't want to kiss him.

Adrian: Tyson please.

Me : dare him to kiss someone else but i wont let him get close to me.

I got up and started wearing my jacket to go back home.

"Please don't go", Nathan said coming behind me.

Me: i have work to be done.

Nathan: you are multitasker Tyson, I know you are avoiding me.

Me: if you know it then why are you trying to talk to me.

Nathan: because I want you back.

Me: that can never happen Nathan, you know that if someone breaks my trust or hurts me I never talk to them until it's an emergency.

Nathan: Tysi please give me one chance.

I wish i could give him one chance but there are many people who are against our relation, including Portia and we both are not even out of the closet. My parent does not like Nathan anymore cause they got a rumor that Nathan was turning me 'gay'.

Duh! Its me who turned him gay.

Me: Nathan please understand find someone else I cant be yours, ever.

Nathan: It would be hard for me to leave you.

Me: it would be hard not impossible.

Saying this I went back home. I wish things would have been better with him. I just want to ignore my past.

Nathan's POV:

Why why??!! 😭 why he is not even talking to me. With a broken heart I went back to Adrian's house.

Adrian: is everything ok?
I just hugged Adrian and kept my face on his shoulder so that I could resist crying.

Everyone was consoling me except Portia.

Portia: what we sow is what we cut.

Saying this she also went away. She was right I was the one who messed up everything.

Will i ever be able to get back Tyson??!!

3rd Person POV:

Tyson was in his house making his dinner, when he got a text from an unknown number.

Tyson: hi?

Person: am Nathan

Tyson: who gave you my number? 🙄

Nathan: Adrian gave me

Tyson: am not interested in talking to you.

Nathan: Tyson please listen to me.

Tyson: what should I listen to, you begging for love? Or your craving for my body.

Nathan: you think I was with you for you body?

Tyson: maybe yes, Reed was right about you.

Nathan: 🥺 😭

Tyson: Nathan, we can't be together.

Nathan: but why??!!!

Tyson: because that's not god wants, don't you get it. There are many people against us we can never be together.

Nathan: i will fight for us, just give me a chance please.

Tyson: it's too late Nathan. You should leave me.

Tyson kept his phone aside and continued making his dinner. He had a conversation with sierra too. She also tried to convince Tyson to give Nathan on more chance but Tyson was fixed at his decision. He doesn't want Nathan to go through all those homophobic stuffs after he comes out. It would effect both of them if they stay together while coming out.

After dinner Tyson lay on his bed and was watching television when he got a text.

He tried to ignore that but there was a continuous sound of the notification. Getting irritated with that chime he opened the phone knowing it would be something from Nathan. And he was write, Nathan had sent many photos and videos on Tyson and him spending time together.

They both used to laugh and giggle a lot when they were together. In one of the videos Nathan was shooting Tyson when he was wearing Nathan's underwear. There was a mirror selfie of both of them in front of the mirror after they both took shower together.

There was a voice note too: "these memories are very precious to me ... I have started loving you, Tyson I can't live without you. You presence makes me happy, whenever you touch me my heart skips a beat. You are always there in my mind. I have missed you a lot in this one year. Tyson give me a chance once again, I promise I will not let you down".

Tyson again scrolled down the pictures and relived the lovely memories he created with Nathan. Looking at some pictured made him smile. Then he saw a picture of the farewell, where Nathan and him were dancing and everyone was applauding.

Tyson had tears in his eyes, he kept the phone aside and buried his face in the pillow.....