Ch 16 - Office

"Why this is happening to me?", Tyson said to himself.

"Even the universe wants us to be together", Nathan said jumping on the bed getting of his shoes.

Tyson: we will not sleep together, one will sleep in the couch and alternatively we will sleep.

Nathan: seriously Tysi?

Tyson: yes please.

Nathan: you are scared of me?

Tyson: yes maybe I am

Nathan: why?

Tyson: have you forgotten what happened during the excursion when we both slept together.

Nathan: didn't you like it?

Tyson: I don't want to talk about all this, end of this conversation.

Tyson went to the washroom for getting fresh.

Nathan was sad by the rude behavior of Tyson.

Tyson: Nath...

Tyson called from the washroom.

Nathan's POV:

Finally he is calling me to the bathroom, I knew he can't resist my charm.

I ran to the door of the washroom with excitement.

Me: yes Tyson?

Tyson: can you please pass me the towel, I forgot it outside.

He was calling me for this? 😑

Tyson: Hey can you please...

I searched for his bag and took the towel out. I knocked his door, when he opened the door, his leg slipped and he fell down,and with him I also fell down as I was trying to hold him.

His naked body was touching my body which was under the clothes and I also got wet. We both kept looking at each other's eyes for a minute.

Tyson(Annoyed): now can we get up?

I got up and looked at my new smart watch although it was waterproof but still for my clarity. It was alright but we were late for the first day of our work.

I shouted, "we are getting late!!".

Tyson: let me shower quickly.

Me: what about me showering?

Tyson: what can I say??

Me: let us shower together?

I started opening my clothes.

Tyson: No no buddy not going that way again.

Me: just shut up its just a shower.

I was completely naked in front of my crush(just for now he is my crush cause you know he is trying to ignore me). I think he was checking on me as his eyes were was exploring every inch of my body and so was mine.

His body has got more beautiful in this one year, and his dick 🤤got a bit bigger and thicker am craving for it.

He turned around and took the shower gel and applied it on his body. I also did the same we both were showering naked just the sexual stuffs and romance was missing.

In this haste we forgot the towel, it got all wet.

Tyson: I don't have anymore towel.

Me: I have one we need to share.

Tyson: eewwww!! 😬

Me: 🙄 we have shared towel clothes everything,

Tyson: that was a different time.