09 - Two days from now

Just when we were celebrating Monokuma's death, this thing appeared

Just when we were celebrating Monokuma's death, this thing appeared. Even though it claimed to not be Monokuma, it was clearly Monokuma.. in like a weird costume or something. Everyone was collectively in shock.

"After dying in a tragic car accident, I've been reborn as a Yo-Kai! Call me Jibakuma, kuma!" Ohh okay, so that's what happened, though I don't care because he's a robot! He can't be a spirit because he originally had no spirit! Irritation flooded my insides as the freaky-new Monokuma announced being the new headmaster.

Surprisingly enough, no one seemed to take him seriously. Miu told him to go find a car to get run over by and even Tsumugi called it a "low-level cosplay." She also threw a pun in there that was probably unintentional. Soon enough, Monokuma dropped the act and went back to normal. I wish he went back to being gone.

The Monokubs popped in with their catchphrase. They seem to be here every time something unfortunate happens, but turns out they had no knowledge of their "father" being alive. The blue kub confirmed my suspicion of them eating their father. He literally said they put his body in a stew pot.

Then a weird sequence went on about uniqueness and having spares.. which the Monokubs have none. I took note of that just in case I ever got the chance to take one out in the future. Oh yeah, that weird sequence was weird when Monokuma started licking his children. At that moment, I wanted an Exisal to rid me of existence because what in hell's name is happening??

"...I... Sorry, I can't react to this... I'm in too much shock. Does this mean...the killing game is going to continue?" Tsumugi worriedly asked. I seemed the have forgotten about that over these odd events, but I guess it technically would continue. But since Monokuma never truly left..

"I don't think it ever ended," I matter-a-factly said. I didn't mean to scare anyone, well not like my input mattered anyway. Still, Kaede's face turned blue and her face gleamed with sweat. She repeated what me and Tsumugi said in stutters. Seeing her like this almost scared me since she was always upbeat and cheery, except for when she was ganged up on of course.

"Wh-What do you mean...the killing game... is gonna continue...?" Kokichi whined. I know he must be down in the dumps because he was so sure that the game was over. Sucks for him, he shouldn't have been so cocky. "I mean, that sounds a lot less boring... So I guess that's okay!"

Kokichi's face changed immediately after acting like a child being told to go sit in a corner. He laughed loudly like he was truly amused. I don't know if Monokuma takes the freaky title anymore.

"No, it's definitely not okay!" Tenko yelled. I sided with her saying, "Yeah.. the fuck is wrong with you?" Kokichi didn't seem to feel any different about his stated opinion. I didn't think he would, but it was good to imply that I think there's something wrong with him.

"So that's how it's going to be... If we want to end this..." Rantaro stated with shut eyes. "We have to take down Monokuma and the person behind him," he opened his eyes and brought a fist down into his hand. That was easier said than done. Mind you, they have freakin transformer robots with guns here!