New School Semester! Beware the New Transfer Student!

(Y/N) didn't realize how much time his escapades in the Soul Society took up. He started his summer vacation training for the invasion of the Soul Society and returned right before school reopened.

(Y/N) got ready for school and left with Calavera in his backpack. He even attached his Shinigami Combat Pass to his side.

As (Y/N) got to school he was meet with-

???: (Y/N)!!!

The voice came flying into (Y/N)'s direction. (Y/N) dodge the individual by pure instinct, not wanting to get hurt. As the figure crashed, (Y/N) noticed the person as Keigo. Just then Mizuiro and Ichigo followed shortly after.

(Y/N): Good morning, Ichigo! Mizuiro!

Mizuiro: Hey, (Y/N)!

Ichigo: Yo.

Keigo: Some help please...

Ichigo: I told you not to do that.

Keigo: Next time for sure...

Ichigo: Jeez... You're hopeless as usual...

(Y/N): I'll help him up. It's my fault for dodging out of the way in the first place.

Ichigo: No it isn't. He's just an idiot.

As (Y/N) helped Keigo off of the ground, Orihime Chad and Uryu made their appearance.

Orihime: Good morning, Ichigo! (Y/N)!

Chad simply gave a wave.

Uryu: Nice to see that your hair's as messy as usual.

Ichigo: Shut up!

(Y/N): Morning everyone!

The group's dynamic didn't go unnoticed by Keigo.

Keigo: What, what, what, what is this? You're all together again?! (Y/N), Ichigo and Chad... And for some reason Inoue... And Ishida?! You've all been acting weird since summer break... But ever since you all took that vacation at the same time, your buddy-buddy level has increased even more! What happened?! Tell me already!

Ichigo: Nothing happened!

Keigo: I get it! I can tell that you're leaving me out of something big! It's finally begun! I'm being left out of the circle!

(Y/N): I can assure you that it isn't like that Keigo.

As (Y/N) attempted to comfort Keigo from his delusion, Chizuru joined into the conversation, hugging Orihime from behind but was quickly swatted away by Tatsuki.

Chizuru: As usual, an impressive retort...

Tatsuki: That wasn't a retort! I keep telling you that it's a kick! Jeez! It's already autumn and you're still in heat!

Ichigo: Hey, Tatsuki!

Tatsuki: Hey, Ichigo!

(Y/N): Hm? Oh Tatsuki, how's it going?

Tatsuki: Hey (Y/N)!

Just then, Tatsuki noticed the two Combat passes that (Y/N) and Ichigo had attached to their school uniform.

Tatsuki: Say, What's with the skull thing you two have?

Ichigo and (Y/N) were surprised as the Combat pass was supposed to be invisible to the normal eye.

Ichigo: Tatsuki... You can see this?

Tatsuki: Huh? What do you mean by that?

Before anyone could give an answer, the teacher entered the class.