Chapter 12: Isla Columbia Railway

(Engines on the Isla Columbia Railway Belong to Seanchow806 minus Alfred)

Stevenson was feeling very excited. He was asked to take a railtour across the mainland to a place known as the Isla Columbia Railway.

"Fastest and Best! Fastest and Best!" cheered Steven.

Just then, a familiar whistle was heard.

"Oh no!! Not him!"

Along side Steven, pulled a large green engine, with a similar streamlined case like his, only this engine had 8 driving wheels, and had two coaches behind him.

"Ah, Stevenson!" said the engine, "I almost thought you were a goods train, considering how slow you were going."

"Hello Perseus," groaned Steven, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm taking the Prince and Princess of Wales to the Isle of Columbia for a special meeting with Snow White."

"Well," smirked Stevenson, "I'll see you there!"

Steven then picked up speed, over taking the P2.

Perseus was shocked, and went faster, until a signal went red, and Perseus had to stop to let goods train go through.

"Ha Ha!!" said Steve, "See you later Slow Coach!!"

Stevenson raced down the line, until a large blur raced past him, nearly shaking him to bits!

"Bust my boiler!! Who was that!?!"

Steven's trip after that was not that eventful. He soon arrived at the Isla Columbia Railway, and it was very busy. Just then, a familiar whistle was heard, and a green engine pulled up to the platform.

 Just then, a familiar whistle was heard, and a green engine pulled up to the platform

"Alfred!!" exclaimed Steve, "Is that you!?"

The engine looked at Steven, and said, "Stevenson! It's been too long! How have you been?"