Chapter three: Stalker

Peetas POV:

I try and keep my eyes on the road when i pass her and her sister on there walk to school. She looks so good today, just like always. Her black hair I braided to her side hanging down her left shoulder, she's wearing a dark blue long sleeved and light blue jeans. I can help but stare. Me and Katniss have been    in the same class since 4th grade. I've had a crush on her ever since. My friends keeps telling me to just tell her already cause they are tired of hearing me rant about her all the time.
My best friend Finnick punches my arm and I almost  drive over the sidewalk.
-what e fuck man?? I scream at him.
- Sorry man but you can't keep staring like that your starting to look like a stalker.
I sign and parks my car in an open space on the school parking lot.
- Stop mopping man today's gonna be a good day. Finnick declares wile we walk into the school to get our books for chemistry.

The goes by extremely slowly and when the bell finally rings me and our friend group consisted of Me,Finnick, Annie, Johanna,Clove,Cato and Marvel, runs out the doors and make our way home to Cloves.

Cloves house is extremely big her parents are both super rich but are almost never home. She has two brothers but the are seniors and always out partying or staying at their girlfriends houses. So mostly we got the house to ourselves.