Chapter twelve: Doctor after doctor

(A/N: This chapter includes graphic self harm so read if you want but this is a massive trigger warning)) stay safe!!💗💗

Katniss POV:

In the beginning it was boring but now I've gotten a routine. I found my favorite activity that I'm allowed to do with just the allowed amount of exercise. Making bracelets. Everything goes smoothly and i end up making many different bracelets everyday, until one day.
Its the day I relapsed. This was a big setback trust me but I couldn't help it.

Im sitting in my hospital bed and beading. I'm making a bracelet that looks like daisies.
It was a bit complicated first but Julia helped me find a tutorial and now I've mastered it.
Julias timer rings and it's time for my afternoon medications.
- Seems where out of water, I'll be right back.
- Okey i can wait

She smiles and walks out closing the door behind her. That's when i see it. She left the scissors. There lying right in front of me. I look down at my white scared arms and before i even react I've pulled the sharp edge creating a blood stream down my left arm. I stare at it and then it immediately feels good. I can't describe it tho.

A few minutes later when Julia opens the door both of my arms are deeply cut ope and the blanket have turned red.
- OMG KATNISS!!

She runs up to me dropping the meds on the floor and pulls the scissors out of my hands. Wile grabbing my arms i looks down with tears in my eyes. My beautiful daisy bracelet is covered in sticky dark red blood.
The blood pouring down my arms feel warm and comforting.
- Let me be!! Let me die! Let me die!!
I scream over and over again. Julia starts to panic. Grabbing the emergency phone with one hand and holding my hands still with the other she calls for help.

- Hello, Yes This is Nurse Roliness i need an emergency staff to room 168 immediately. I have a patient that is in danger she has cuts down both her arms from what i can tell pretty deep and she's refusing to keep herself safe. The patient has preformed self harm in the past causing both her legs as well as her arms with deep scarring. Thank you we will be right here.

She pins me down on the bed so I can't move and she doesn't say anything except for:
- Its going to be okay
Over and over again to calm me down.

When the emergency team arrived a few minutes later my vision is blurry and my head feels light from the blood loss.
Then i black out with Julia by my side stroking my hair out of my face.