Day 4

Originally made: 7/08/15
Edited: 3/13/16

/truth or dare..... MWAHAHAHA/

The 7, and you and Nico were all bored in Percy's cabin. You rolled all over the floor making obnoxious noises /NO DIRTY MINDS./ Then, Leo's head shot up.
"Guys! How 'bout we play truth or dare?" You all nodded in approval.
"Sounds good." You all said.

So this was the formation.
You
Percy
Nico
Annabeth
Frank
Leo
Blonde superman
Hazel
Piper
And back to you.
Leo decided to go first.
"Piper! Truth or dare?" Piper tapped her chin, and said, "truth." Leo slumped. "Your no fun! Ok... How about... Oooooooo when was your last period?" He wiggled his eyebrows. You covered your ears with Blonde Superman.
"About a month ago." Leo sighed and facepalmed. Piper looked over at Percy.
"Percy! Truth or dare?" Percy smirked.
"Dare." Piper smiled. "Ok. Go get my mermaid costume from Halloween last year and you have to be shirtless with paper starfish on your pectorals." You cracked up laughing. Percy sighed and left. He was back in 5 minutes flat, and he was dressed like a mermaid. And he laid like when the little mermaid was on that rock. Then Percy looked at you.
"(Y/n), truth or dare?" You cross your arms smugly. "Dare, Jackson. Hit me with your best shot."
"FIRE. AWAYYYYY!" Leo was on his knees, on fire, rocking the air guitar.
"(Y/n) I dare you to dye your hair permanently PINK. With teal stripes!!" Percy stared at you gleefully as your jaw dropped.
"P-pink!? PERSASSIUS JACKSON YOU KNOW I HATE PINK!" Leo chuckled.
"A dares a dare!" You scowled as piper and drew dyed your hair a hot pink. And put some teal streaks in it. Then it was your turn.
"Leo, truth or dare?" Leo smirked.
"Dare, (y/n)." You smiled.
"I dare you to dye your hair pink with teal stripes and go put on my clothes so we can be twinsies!" Leo's jaw dropped.
"Fiiiiiiine." Percy laughed.
"Twinning is winning!!!"
You got to help dye Leo's hair and you went with him to go pick out a tight camp half blood shirt that was too small for him and some tight skinny jeans. Everyone cracked up when Leo walked in. Leo sat down and pointed at Jason. "JASON!!!! Truth. Or. DAAAAAAAARE!?" Jason sighed.
"Truth." Leo facepalmed once again.
"Why are you two chickens? Ugh. Ok. Would you marry ice cream if you had a chance?" Jason shook his head and pointed at Piper. It was Jasons turn to ask. "Nico. Truth or dare?" Nico looked down. "Dare." Jason looked in between you and Nico, but shook his head.
"Ok. Nico, I dare you to take off your shirt." Nico rolled his eyes and took off his shirt. "WHY IS IT SO DAM COLD?" Nico whisper shouted. Then he looked at you. "(Y/n), truth or dare?"
"Dare." Nico smirked.
"I dare you to kiss Percy." You turned red. So did he. You turned towards him and kissed him. On the lips. Not passionately, though. But Percy MADE it passionate. You heard awwwwws as he drew away blushing. He whispered in your ear. "Love you (y/n),"
"Love you too."you whispered back. And you two hugged. Piper squealed in the background with Annabeth.
"Why are you two so cute?" Hazel inquired. You shrugged.

This is how it ended.
Jason was in a superman costume and a speedo.
Piper had blonde hair and chocolate all over her face.
Annabeth was a brunette, with vanilla chocolate all over her face.
Frank was a stranded hippocampi, with a mustache.
Hazel was taped to the door.
Nico only had underwear on, it has hearts on it.
Leo had pink hair with blue stripes on it. With (y/n)'s clothes.
Percy was a mermaid and his hair was red.
You had hot pink hair, teal streaks in hair, cups on your hands, and you were sitting in Percy's lap.

You all admitted you had fun.

💍🎁🏮🎃💘💗🎍💝🎈💞🎆💌💛
Hey guys! Imma back! Leo decided to sleep in today so he'll be back in the next chapter.

Chao!
~Zoe Di Angelo daughter of Hades