Wedding

Originally made: 7/23/15
Edited: 3/15/16

YOUR POV

"Katie why does it have to be so tight!?" You whisper yell. She shrugs and helps you into the dress. You were flattered that Percy had proposed to you, and you remember the moment he did very clearly.

Percy had asked you to the beach, after the campfire. You both had been dating for 3 years, and it was your 4 year anniversary. When you got there, Percy was in his best clothes, which was a non-stained Camp tee, and jeans with no holes! He was on one knee, and held a small box. You covered your mouth with your hands, and you felt tears come when you realized what he was doing.
"(Y/n), will you marry me? And be mine for-" you stopped him by kissing him deeply. When you two parted, he smiled.
"I guess that's a yes?" He asks you grinning. You nod your head and let Percy put the ring on your ring finger. It was a sea-green (birthstone. Example: July=Ruby). You hugged him.

~end of flashback~

You could hear some old lady playing the Wedding march. You had chosen Zoe, Katie, Lily, Annabeth, and Hazel as your bridesmaids. Piper was your maid of honor. Grover was Percy's best man, and Leo, Logan, Frank, and Jason were his Groomsmen. You nervously walked down the hallway thingie. And you and Percy exchanged rings/vows.
"You may now kis-" the priest was cut off by Percy kissing you.
"Keep kissing the bride." The priest finished, smiling. When you two drew apart, Percy yelled,
"NOW LETS PARTY!!!"

Hey guys. Final chapter is the next one! :(

~Zoe Di Angelo