Day 23

Originally made: 7/15/15
Edited: 3/15/16

I literally have a million of those things... MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS WHOOHOO

     There was a knock, and then a letter slid under the Hephaestus cabin door. You were the only one in your cabin, and you were reading. You raised an eyebrow, slowly and gently put your book down, and walked towards the door. You threw it open. No one. You closed the door and picked up the letter. It was addressed to you, in familiar handwriting. You opened the letter.

Dear (y/n),

Please meet me at the beach at 7:30 tonight! Skip dinner I have something planned. And please dress nicely, or I'll tell Piper!

You have been warned....
Your boo,
Persasseus Jackson
P.s: I love you!

     You giggled, and since it had been 5:00, you decided to get dressed. You picked out a (f/c) dress that was ankle length. You slightly curled your hair, so it was kinda wavy.  You put in sea green earrings, and a golden bracelet, you put on your tan flats. By the time you were done, it was 6:30. Great! You still had some time to read!

*reading montage*

You stopped reading at 7:15. Before you left, you picked up a 10 dollar bill you found earlier, just in case. You walked to the beach, and obviously Percy wasn't there. Maybe he was trying to be 'fashionably late' which is what Leo does. You roll your eyes at the thought. You started playing with your fire, careful not to get it on your clothes. You used it on the sand around you, turning it to glass. The rock Craig where you were sitting was now surrounded by glass, which dried quickly. You sat down on the glass, and kept spinning on your butt waiting for Percy to come.

*thirty minutes later*

"I am sooooo sorry I was late! Just some extra preparations!" You raised and eyebrow and tapped your foot.
"Preparations?" He sighed and took your hand.
"After all it is our one year anniversary!" He smiled while you facepalmed.
"So it was today! I got confused. I thought it was next month oops..." You gave him a crooked smile. He shrugged and lead you to the forest. You followed him, and then he stopped.
"Close your eyes, (l/n)." You closed them, and turned around. There was a lot of noise, but you were happy with the result.
"Open your eyes!" You turned around and gasped. There was a table, and behind Percy there was an angry Piper. Dressed in a waiters outfit, and she had a French mustache drawn on her face. You giggled. Percy then sat you down, and you looked at the fake menu. It only had 2 things on it. You stifled a giggle. There was blue pancakes, or blue waffles. You picked the pancakes, and so did Percy. He ordered you both blue sprites (sorry if you don't like sprite) and he looked into your eyes.
"(Y/n), you know I love you, right?" He
asks. You nod, and take his hands under the table. They were sweaty. Typical boy. You shrugged. When Piper came in with pancakes, they looked amazing. You and Percy started eating.

~montage of eating blue pancakes~

    Percy started to walk you home.
"Percy thanks for the anniversary dinner." You whisper into his ear. He smiles, and cups his hands over your cheek. He leans closer, and kisses you. Passionately.  You kiss back, deepening the kiss.
Let's just say things were about to get heated, when a certain son of Hephaestus interrupted.
"(Y/n) get your butt over here." Leo said. Your hair was on fire, and you were embarrassed. You kissed Percy's cheek.
"Goodnight Percy I hope I see you tomorrow because I think Leo's gonna kick my ass." You whisper to him. Then you walk away towards Leo, dreading what's going to happen to you.

LETS GET RIGHT INTO ASK LEO.

Me: Leo you've been missing!

Leo: BLAME THE CENTAUR.

Me: so did you really kick that innocent girls ass?

Leo: she isn't so innocent, Zoe.

Me: *rolls eyes* my cousin asks, who's Leo? Can he train raptors like Owen?

Leo: you're looking at him! /JURASSIC WORLD LIKE MWAHAHAHAHA/ and no I control robot dragons!

Me: my other cousin asks, have you seen Jurassic park?

Leo: yes, Zoe made me. She would kick me if I didn't say it was cool.

Me: your right Leo, I would! That's all for now! I will see you all in the next chapter!

Leo: JURASSIC PARK RULES

Me: wow, that's probably the smartest thing I've ever heard from that mouth of yours!

Leo: hey!

~Zoe Di Angelo