Day 14

Originally made: 7/12/15
Edited: 3/14/16

My cat is so superior mwhahaha :P

     By now, Zoe and Katie were at war and currently Zoe's legs were wrapped in roots that looked very painful. Katie had some skeleton big cats surrounding her. Somehow Zoe's specialty is something to do with cats. She can summon human skeletons, but she chooses to summon cats. Eh. You shrugged your shoulders and went to bed.

      You woke up in the... Poseidon cabin? Oh no. Leo must have burnt down Katie's lilies again and blamed it on you. Of course, your a pyrokinetic person so it's easily blamed on you. But currently, Katie was in a cage of shadows. Her plants would just wither and die if she tried to use her powers. Zoe was standing on a mountain of dead plants laughing like a maniac.
"KATIE WHAT DID SHE DO THIS TIME? WHY AM I PERCY!?"
"That wasn't me it was Zoe this time!" Katie pointed at Zoe. Zoe was still laughing evilly, and she had been doing it for the last 5 minutes straight. Then she doubled over into coughing fit, tripped on a dead plant, and rolled down the mountain. On accident. You started laughing, but you stopped and grabbed Zoe's shirt collar. You were surprised of your newfound strength. Then Percy, or technically you, came running out of the Hephaestus cabin, on fire.
"HOW DO YOU CONTROL THIS!?" Percy yelled. You stared into Zoe's sea-green eyes and whispered
"Change us back or I'll tie you up and give you to Chiron for his birthday, which is in 30 years. Zoe stiffened and gave you a jar. You released the magical substance and fainted.

     You woke up about 5 minutes later and saw that you were in your own body. Yay! But Zoe was passed out and Katie wasn't in the shadow cage anymore. Nico picked up Zoe and mumbled something about 'too much power use' but you and Percy decided to spend the whole day together, because you were both finally back into your own bodies.

Hey guys! Day 15 will be out soon. Um. So. Ya.

Bye!!!

~Zoe Di Angelo Daughter of Hades