Day 13

Originally made: 7/12/15
Edited: 3/14/16

Sorry if this isn't your eye/hair color but you know I can't get everything right. Especially skin tones! (Or faces. I can't human at all. Well, a little better now than at this time.)

You woke up in your bed and Leo was looking at you strangely.
"What?" Your voice came out deep. That's strange, you thought.
"Leo... Why is my voice deep?" He scowled, and handed you a mirror. Your hair was short and you looked masculine. Oh no. Dear god. You screamed and Leo covered his ears.

Percy's POV

I woke up to my hair being everywhere and my shirt was super baggy. Wait. What? I went to a mirror and looked at myself. My hair was long, and I looked feminine. I looked at my upper chest. Dear god. I stole one of (y/n)'s bras and put it on. Then, I decided it was time to scream.

3rd person POV

Katie was waiting at Percy and (y/n)'s meeting spot, and she saw both of them running towards her. They were out of breath.
"Katie! What did you do?" (Y/n) shouted. Katie tapped her chin, and yelled
"That's what happens when you, oh, I dunno, BURN MY LILIES?" Percy looked pale.
"That was Zoe! She made Leo do it." Katie seemed to understand and she called over a Hecate kid. The Hecate kid changed percy and you both back. Percy and (y/n) hugged in relief. Then Katie cracked her knuckles.
"Zoe's getting what's coming for her."
(Y/n) stuck up a finger.
"I don't think you can fight no offense." Katie shrugged and brought up roots.
"But I have these."

😞😝😑😇😗😙😊😛☺️😚😐😙 dudes I'm sorry I had a sleepover with my friend and I couldn't update because well, that would be rude. And I'm still at my aunts and I got a ginormous sunburn on my entire back, face, and shoulders so be greatful!

Me: ok Leo let's jump into the questions. But before we do that, nice job burning the Lilies. *fist bumps Leo* ok first question is from my cookie jar: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY COOKIES!?

Leo: *holds up hands in surrender* I didn't take them it was her! *points at me*

Me: sadly, there is only two questions. Last question is from a random 7 year old I met today. What's your favorite cheesy pickup line?

Leo: well that's hard. But I think it would be: Hey baby do you have a band-aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you. *winks at me*

Me: *slaps the back of Leo's head* that's all for now! Say bye

Leo: ow! Bye *cringes*

I will see you all in the next chapter!
~Zoe Di Angelo daughter of Hades