T W E N T Y S I X

The two sat on the top of a hill, Jisung's jacket draped over both of them as they watched the stars. Jisung managed to drag Naeun away from the race and brought her to one of his favorite spots. Meanwhile, Jisung was more focused on the girl who had her head on his shoulder than the actual stars. It felt like a dream and he was extremely tempted to pinch himself just in case.

He could smell the scent of her floral perfume and it felt intoxicating. In the best way possible. If only a few days ago someone told him that the girl of his dreams would be sitting on a hill stargazing with him, he would've laughed in their face. But that was exactly what was happening.

Hesitantly, he brushed a few strands of hair out of her face, his touch lingering longer than necessary. Naeun looked up at him, their faces inches apart. Jisung smiled and chastely kissed her on the forehead. The girl was flustered by his action, a warm blush spreading across her cheeks.

She buried her head back into his shoulder so he couldn't see her flushed cheeks. Jisung chuckled at her shy behavior and lovingly stroked her hair, a fond smile on his lips.

"So does this mean I'm out of the friendzone?"

"No," he quickly said. "I need time to figure out my own feelings."

"Well, it's a start, at least," he chuckled. "You can take all the time you need, babygirl. I'll be waiting."

"Babygirl?" Naeun snickered.

"I'm running out of nicknames here!" He defended. "And Juri might have told me that you had a thing for being called babygirl."

"Gosh, I'm going to kill her," she muttered under her breath. "Don't listen to anything she says from now on."

"Whatever you say...babygirl."

"Stop it!"

She liked it, but she would never admit that to him.

. . .

As usual, Naeun exited university with Chenle, the two of them chatting about random things. Mostly Chenle flexing his relationship and Naeun threatening to kill him every two seconds. The usual.

"You guys aren't even dating yet," Naeun scoffed.

"And that's going to end today," Chenle smirked, making her eyes widen.

"You're actually going to ask her?"

"Yep," he nodded. "I already set up my apartment with everything."

And as usual, Jisung's car pulled up in front of their university. "And that's my ride. See you, Nana."

"Bye. Oh, and...tell Jisung to call me later."

"I will," he winked before running to Jisung's car.

As soon as Chenle arrived at his dorm, he made sure to look over everything and make sure it was all in place. He wanted to make it as special as he possibly could. He had already invited Juri over, and all that was left to do was prepare as well as he could so he doesn't end up acting like an idiot in front of her.

But as soon as he heard the doorbell ring, he already began acting like an idiot.

He made his way to the door and opened it, his jaw mentally dropping upon seeing the girl. She was donning an off white sweater that revealed her narrow shoulders, paired with a light brown mini skirt and off white boots.

 She was donning an off white sweater that revealed her narrow shoulders, paired with a light brown mini skirt and off white boots

He gulped, trying not to stare at her skin for too long. He didn't want to act like a creep and scare her away.

"H-hey," He said, trying to seem casual. "You look great."

"Thanks," she smiled. Her eyes landed on the trail of roses that led up to the living room and she raised a brow. "What's all of this?"

"You'll see," he smirked and grabbed her hand, leading her to the living room.

"Close your eyes," he said, and she did.

On the coffee table was an array of Juri's favorite desserts, surrounded by candles and roses. A board was placed behind that array, fairy lights decorating and text that read: "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Alright, open your eyes."

And as she did, her jaw dropped. Chenle had to close it for her.

"I love it!" She squealed, throwing herself onto Chenle in a tight hug. Caught slightly off guard, he hugged her back, burying himself deep into her embrace.

They pulled away after a few moments. Chenle cupped her face with his hands, grinning from ear to ear. "You have no idea how much I like you, Juri. I don't think I can even express it with words." Juri gulped, a faint pinkish blush tinting her cheeks.

"Can I have the honor of being your boyfriend?" He whispered.

"Chenle, I..." Juri had no words. No guy had ever treated her or spoke to her this way before, and the girl was rendered speechless. The few months she'd gotten to know Chenle were the best months of her college life, no exaggeration. 

"I'd love to be your girlfriend," she whispered. Chenle's heart thumped loudly in his chest, that same blush forming on his own cheeks.

He pulled her into his arms again, both of them grinning like absolute idiots. After pulling away, he lowered his face down to hers, his gaze flickering to her lips.

"Can I...Can I kiss you?"

Juri nodded, unable to reply with words.

Their lips met and sparks flew. It was as soft as clouds, as gentle as a touch of a feather. They both smiled into the kiss, pulling apart but only to connect again, this time more passionately. His hands went to rest on her waist as her own came up on his chest to stabilize herself.

They pulled apart after a bit, both smiling like absolute idiots.

ChenRi moments to make up for the drama i'm abt to start