Part 6

Miss Laila: So how are you?

Julie: I'm fine

Miss Laila: No, really, how's life been treating you?

Julie: Honestly, everything's a mess!

Miss Laila: You can talk to me about it, you know that.

Julie: You're the only one.

Miss Laila: Go ahead, I'm all ears.

Julie: *sighs* My parents are... still in the hospital, and I can't afford their bill. I've taken on a part-time job after school, but my Principle is unbearable. My friends don't understand why I fight back. Exams are approaching, and mentally, I'm not prepared at all. When I say everything's a mess, I truly mean it. *started crying*

Miss Laila: *embracing her* Shhh... it's gonna be okay...

Julie: *wiping her tears*

Miss Laila: Forget about everything for now. Have you noticed any improvement in their health??

Julie: The doctors mentioned that the medication they took caused a rare and dangerous side effect they've never seen before.

Miss Laila: Did the doctors explain the situation to you?

Julie: They explained that the medication essentially disconnects the brain from the body, causing strange behavior and a desire to harm others.

Miss Laila:  Have you seen them since then?

Julie: Unfortunately, yes. Their eyes were unsettlingly white with shriveled pupils. Their skin color was an... unnatural mix of red and green, I guess. and their nails and ears were bloody. It was like they had stepped out of a zombie story.

Miss Laila: Zombie?!! Do you have a picture for the pill they took or the box??

Julie: Yes, here. *shows the pill to her*

Miss Laila: Your parents weren't the only people to take this pill!! I bet they bought it from the gym.

Julie: Did I mention this information too?

Miss Laila: NO!

Julie: *Widened eyes*

Miss Laila: Oh god!! What's wrong with that pill!

Julie: You mean that my parents aren't the only infected people?!

Miss Laila: No they're not. Look, Just focus on your studies... I have a cousin of mine who's a detective, I'll tell him about it. Just send me the picture of the pill with it's name, ok?

Julie: Ok...

Miss Laila: Don't worry, it'll be fine.

Julie: I hope so...*smiled sadly*

Miss Laila: I'll go call him*left*

As soon as Miss Laila left, Nicole Jessica Diana and Agia approached. Julie didn't take a second thought before leaving.

Agia: I don't know what's the big deal on following her?!!

Jessica: Agia please stop this right the second!! That's enough fighting!!

Nicole: I'll go to Julie.

Jessica: Take me with you!

Nicole: JULIEEE WAIT *Shouting*

Julie: What now?!!

Nicole: Can you talk to Agia and find the problem, please Julie!!

Julie: She hates me!! Why should I?

Jessica: Of Course she doesn't !!

Julie: *stroked her hair in frustration* Guys, I'm not in a good mood now! please just.... *sighs* Agia doesn't want to be my friend anymore, don't force her. Friends can't be forced!

Agia: Who said that I hate you?!!

Julie: You did!!

Agia: I hate the way you solve your problems!!

Julie: Well Mrs. Problem solver!! *steps closer to agia* Can you tell me how am I supposed to react when EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IS SPEAKING SHIT ABOUT MY PARENTS WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA IF THEY'RE GOING TO STAY ALIVE OR NOT!!! *Literally Exploded*

The four of them were shocked by what Julie said.

Diana: wh-what do you me-an by tha-t?? *heart beating fast*

Julie started crying in anger. She even punched the wall with her injured hand. Agia and Nicole teared up while Diana and Jessica were still processing.

Julie: I mean that they've been at the hospital from the beginning of the year and Most doctors say that they're not gonna make it out alive. After all that, You want me to not respond with my freaking fists, right?!

Nicole was the first to approach Julie.

Nicole: Why didn't you tell me... why didn't you tell us?

Julie: Cause I used to be a pity when I was younger. I won't do it again. Plus that, you guys aren't doctors! *Got up and left the place heading to her class*

BELL RANG

Diana: We messed up....

Should I go with part 7 too?~