Part 7

Diana: We messed up...

Then they all headed to the line and went back to their class to attend the following sessions. Julie was writing her notes peacefully till...

Miss Walaa: *knocked on the door* Excuse me, Miss, Julie Sameh.

Julie: Yes

Miss Walaa: Please come to the sisters office, right now.

Julie: May I? *to the teacher*

Teacher: Sure dear.

Julie followed miss Walaa to the sister's office

Sister: Julie, there is a call for you. *handed her a phone*

Julie: Hello?

..................................

Julie rushed into the class, packed her bag and left without glancing at anyone. Everyone was confused with Julie's fast action, No one's ever seen her in this rush before.

At the Hospital

Julie: Mom? Dad?

Julie's mom: Julie?

Julie: MOM *Deep hug*

Mom: oh sweetie, *noticed her injured arm* what happened to your arm?? *worried*

Julie: I'm okay mom don't worry. How're you???

Mom: I'll be okay sweetie, Don't worry about me and focus on your studies and health, hmm.

Julie: Yes mom of course! *teary eyes*

Julie: Where's dad?

Mom: He's still not okay... Look, the doctor said I don't have much left in this human state so You have to understand everything he tells you cause it's important, okay baby?

Julie: sure! *still in the hug*

Mom: One more thing... Please try not to cry again. Your face looks pale *holding her both checks* please Jojo. I hate it when you cry.

Julie: Won't promise that But I'll try my best!

Mom: Here... *giving her a card*

Julie: What's that??

Mom: It's my credit card. The password is written on its back. Use it in paying our bill and if you need anything, okay?

Julie: Okay

Doctor: Julie, you have to move backwards now...

Mom: I feel I am turning again *pushing Julie away slowly* You have to go no-- *eyes turned white*

Julie: What is-- *Got pulled by the doctor*

Doctor: *shuts the door* That was close *sighs* Ready to tell you our updates??

Julie: *wiping her tears* yes.

Doctor: Alright.So, As previously mentioned, the pill operates by blocking the connection between the brain and the body, thus in a sense, they are not actually working with their brain. As of right now, it seems that they occasionally transform into whatever it is and then return to being regular people only when they are completely able to manage their thirst. The longest someone has been able to maintain control of this is 15 minutes.

Julie: Is this disease getting serious?? Are there many people who have this infection?

Doctor: gladly, no. It's only your parents and another three people. no one else.

2 WEEKS LATER

Today is the last day for Julie being a student! She didn't get any better with Agia and the rest of the band are very sad and worried.

Julie: Agia?

Agia: Yes??

Julie: Meet me at the rooftop. *left*

Agia: ok? *confused*

They both went to the rooftop.

Agia: Look, I don't want this fight to go any furthe--

Julie: *hug* This hug isn’t for you, I need that hug so don't be emotional about it.

Agia: *hugged back* Will we stay friends??

Julie: I don't think so *got off the hug*

Agia: whyy?

Julie: I'll study abroad for college soooo

Agia: Will you at least keep in touch??

Julie: I don't think so too...

Agia: Why so rude??

Julie: I dunno... *Nervous laugh*

Agia: Did you tell the others?

Julie: Nope.. but Nicole knows about it so I guess everyone knows now.

Both laughed

4 YEARS LATER...

Part 8 on the way~