Part 31

Namjoon: Here we go... * slowly opens the door*

Robert: Take care. * closed the door*

Outside

Zoe: There is really nobody here...

Edward: What if they all left?

Namjoon: Shh

Julie: Hey!! Where are you going?!

Mathew sprinted towards the gates that the army built. The rest followed him, not wanting any harm.

Namjoon: MATHEW WAIT!

Mathew jolted back to reality as he turned, the grotesque figures of the infected barreled toward him, limbs flailing in unnatural haste, their hollow eyes glinting with a feral hunger. Panic surged through him as he sprinted toward the door, his knuckles hammering against the cold, unyielding surface. his voice hoarse from screaming for help. Just then, he felt a strong grip on his arm... Julie, her grip like iron as she yanked him away from the door, urgency etched across her face. Meanwhile, Namjoon bravely stepped forward, a makeshift barrier against the impending tide of horror.

Namjoon: GO TO THE SUPERMARKET! NOW!

Julie: THIS WAY! QUICK!

All the team ran and namjoon followed behind after getting rid of the infected.

In the Supermarket

Namjoon: How are we gonna pay?? * that innocent look of his*

Julie: Woah! You are way more honest That I can give you credit for.

Namjoon: No, I'm not.

Julie: ofcourse, you are.

Namjoon: I'm just doing my best to follow the rules. We don't have supermarkets at our place * whispered the last sentence*

Julie: I see, Mr. Honest. Gosh, you're so honest. What are you? A saint? I better watch myself around you-- * stopped on her track*

Namjoon: What is it? * looking at the same direction she's looking*

They saw someone's head. Thinking it might be an infected, They slowly approached the person. Namjoon grabbed Julie behind him before slowly landing his hand on the person's shoulder.

??: AAAAH-- * shivering in fear*

Namjoon: shh. Calm down, its ok. * his hand on her mouth preventing her from making any noise*

Julie: * took off one of her earphones and started listening* "Here, we use the verbal phrase 'take a look' This phrase..." * took it off*

??: People suddenly rushed in here. All of their eyes looked weird. * cracking voice* I was so scared, so I hid in here.

Namjoon: What about the infected? Did they leave? * looking around*

??: I don't know.

Namjoon: * to Julie* We should go.

Zoe: There is blood in there. Blood.

Julie: What about the others?

Zoe: I don't know.

The supermarket door suddenly made a very high pitched buzz.

Namjoon: ALL GET OUT! NOW!!

They all ran outside including the girl from earlier. They were about to close the door when it hit him, there are still people inside. He was about to head back inside when Julie held him.

Julie: What is it?

Namjoon: There are people inside. * about to go inside*

Julie: Hey!

Namjoon: We can't just leave them here!

Julie: Let's go together is what I mean.

Suddenly, the two missing people ran outside searching for the rest of the bunch when Namjoon shouted.

Namjoon: Over here! Hurry!

As soon as the two boys headed outside, Namjoon and Julie closed the door and the infected ran into the door, Wanting to get out. Julie, on the other hand, looking at them with fear and sadness. "is this how I'll look like when I switch into an infected? was the only question going over and over in her head.

Namjoon: What are you doing? Let's go!

They all ran back to their building's door.

Zoe: Open the door!

Julie: What are you doing?! Open the door!! * To olivia*

Olivia: was anyone infected??

Julie: Open the door!

Olivia: * shook her head in a no*

Julie: * What the hell look*

Namjoon: The infected will be here any moment!! Open the freaking door!!!

Part 32?~