Part 18

Jin: Exactly! You should give one to Taehyung, it'll hel--

Door: *BANG BANG.... BANG BANG BANG*

Julie: What on earth? *rushed towards the main door*

She peeked outside and Saw Olivia standing with Theo (the police from earlier)

Julie: Would you like me to help you?

Theo: Julie?! Long time no see, Girl *hug*

Julie: Theooo *hugged back*

Namjoon: *got to the front door* Theo? We haven't met in a while, man! What brings you here?

Theo: This lady stated that you're infected, which seems to be a false alarm.

Olivia; What do you mean by a false alarm?! They've been in contact with the infected more than twice! Plus, They're always indoors,They're suspicious!!

Theo: Well, it's easy! I'm going to measure their temperature. We'll take them if it is under 36. Otherwise, they can stay here.

Olivia: I'm sure you guys are infected!!

Agia: What is all that banging and shouting about?

Julie: She's trying to prove that we are infected.

Theo: Julie, Please come closer *measured her temperature*

Theo: 37.3. Next?

Theo: Namjoon's 36.9. Next?

Agia: Should I also check?

Theo: Yes please. *measured her temperature*

Theo: You're not lower than 36 but You're above 38. You'll have to come with me, please. *A hand out for Agia to hold*

Julie: Wait wait *held Agia’s arm and grabbed her behind* You said that if anyone is Below! 36, not higher! She just caught a cold or something! why must you take her??

Theo: Julie, You know that we're still examining the Infection. We don't know what the exact symptoms are. And I promise if she's fine, We'll let her get back here.

Namjoon: I'll go with you, then. *To Theo*

Theo: You won't be able to stay with her. You'll stay in the car if you do so.

Agia: How will you know if I'm infected??

Theo: We'll test a sample of your blood.

Namjoon: Don't worry, Agia. I'll come get you when the examination is over.

Theo took Agia and left. Julie gave a death glare to Olivia before barging back inside her apartment.

On the other hand: Agia and Theo in the car

Theo: Don't worry, Agia. I'm a Friend of Julie and Namjoon's. We were together in the same College... You have to know that you'll be treated differently since you're their friend.

Agia: Thank you.

Skip time: after the examination

Agia was sitting on one of the chairs in the reception, when...

Namjoon: *stormed into the hospital* Are you okay? Let me see. *held her by her both shoulders*

A nurse: Everything's fine, She was just having a fever.

Namjoon: Thank god!!

Agia: Are you seeing someone?

Namjoon: What a random question. *surprised*

Agia: Are you?

Namjoon: No!

Agia: Do you snore or grind your teeth?