Part 16

Taehyung: Jungkook wait!

Jimin: Maybe it's bad news?

Jessica: I'll go check on him. *left*

Nicole: Don't worry, she's good at this.

Diana: Should we go after them?

Nicole: Just leave them for sometime.

At the Rooftop

Jungkook sat on the cliff breathing some fresh air when he heard a man with a microphone.

The man (Theo): Please get down so that we can talk.

Jungkook: There is nothing to talk about. All you have to do is get me on the baseball team.

Theo: I can't hear anything. Give him a microphone too.

After sometime

Theo got to the rooftop. He was standing a bit away from Jungkook.

Theo: Please, Let's talk.

Jessica Went up to Jungkook.

Theo: Hey! Hey, young lady! Get back down here! Who are you? Are you his girlfriend?

Jessica: No, Mister. I will persuade him, so wait there for a moment. *sat beside Jungkook*

Jungkook: Jessica?

Theo: What's wrong with the people living here?!

Jessica: Are you upset you can't play baseball?

Jungkook: That's not what it is. I just came up here because I was frustrated, But ambulances and police cars suddenly arrived... Which idiot made a report?! *sigh* I'm just waiting to see how far this will go.

Jessica: Don't you have anything to do besides baseball? Aren't you a chef?

Jungkook: I don't since the restaurant gave us a vacation due to the infection thing.

Jessica: *Noticed something*

Jungkook: I did it my entire life. I was really good at it and I ended up like this. Would you be okay if you were me?

Jessica: I did nothing my entire life, but I was okay.

Jungkook: Doing nothing is way better. I can't play baseball ever again. My life is over. I don't know what to do with it.

Jessica: Let's just stick to the point that there are no limits to our future. *Got up and gave a hand to Jungkook* it's okay

Jungkook gave it a thought before grabbing onto Jessica's hand... But the next step was following the motto "expect the unexpected"

Jessica: ... for me *pushed Jungkook off the cliff*

The thing Jessica saw earlier was a Safety air cushion being swelled by the police officers. She planned to just push him off to end all the chaotic scenes Jungkook was making.

Jessica: *ran to Jungkook* Hey! Tell them that I didn't want to kill you or something!! *pointing at her handcuffs*

Jungkook: Do you want to be my girlfriend?

Jessica: What?

Skip time

Jungkook cleared the situation and Jessica was free to go. They both headed back to the building when they saw their friends watching them from the balcony with laughing faces.

Jessica: What's so funny?! *went upstairs*

At night

They Gathered at Julie's Place after Getting rid of Felix by Locking him in his apartment. They were Talking and laughing When something caught Julie's attention causing her to panic.

Julie: Tae! I need to give you something!! *grabbed him by the arm into her room*

Namjoon Got worried a little because Julie seemed startled.

Taehyung: What's wrong??

Julie: Your eyes! *gave him a mirror*

Taehyung: Not again!!

Julie: AGAIN?!! DID IT HAPPENED BEFORE??

Taehyung: Luckily it was only me and Jungkook.

Julie: Thank god! I almost changed plans if any of them noticed.

Taehyung: Also my fangs are half out. Oh god!! What should I do?!

Julie: Should I call Jin or Jisoo? They said that it's not possible to happen for a year if you take the pills, Only if you don't try to transform back.

Taehyung: I didn't try to, So what's the problem?

Julie: I'll call Namjoon to come --wait, your eyes are back. Show me your teeth... The fangs are gone too.

Taehyung: Maybe it was a matter of time?

Julie: I don't know but luckily everything's back to normal. Let's get out for now.

Part 17 on the way~