Part 4

Julie: I got the rest of this week off school.

Agia: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS USE YOUR STRENGTH WHEN IT CAN BE ONLY A SMALL TALK TO FIRE HIM!!!

Julie: WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WHEN I HEAR EVERY SINGLE PERSON SPEAKING DOWN ON MY FAMILY?!! CLAP FOR THEM AND GIVE THEM A HUG?!!

Jessica: Agia just wants to say that not everything is solved by fighting and punching.

Nicole: Not every argument must have blood, Julie.

Principle : Your car is here, Julie *left*

Agia: I really can't believe you. *left*

Jessica: I hoped for today to go well but... I really don't know why all of this is happening!

Julie: *left*

Nicole: *went to Agia* You shouldn't shout at her in such a situation!

Agia: It's not the first time for her to take a week off school. She must learn from her mistakes and update her actions.

Jessica: Can we all just calm down!!

Diana: We'll have a group call tonight, okay??

all: Fine

AT NIGHT

Mafia band chat group

NI: Julie

DI: We'll have a group call

AG: Can you at least text us back?!

JE: JULIEE

JU: I'm going to bed

JU: Goodnight

NI: Anyone just start the call

THE CALL

Diana initiated the call , and Julie was the last to join in order.

Diana: Julie, How are you now??

Julie: in bed

Nicole: This week's classes won't be a problem. I will take notes and send them to you.

Julie: Thank you.

Jessica: Are you still alone at home??

Julie: yes

Diana: Agia, say anything!

Agia: Hope you're doing okay…

Julie: Thank you, catch up later *hung up the call*

Nicole: Agia, could you be any nicer?

Agia: Whatever.

Diana: I'll have a talk with Agia privately.

Jessica: I'm hanging up *left the call*

Nicole: Me too bye *left the call*

Diana: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!!

Agia: Why are you shouting?? Nothing's wrong with me! I'm perfectly fine!

Diana: Oh really??!!! then why are you speaking so rudely with Julie?!!

Agia: It's time for us to split ways.

Diana: what..?

Agia: Julie is the type of friend I don't prefer... She's obsessed with fighting and using her body when she's angry.

Diana: So you're tearing Mafia Band apart just because she's not your preferable type?! When we were first friends, you knew that!! You knew that she only gets what she wants by her hand, and you never complained!! You even found it cool!!

Agia: I didn't think it would turn out that she's Obsessed with fighting!! Consider it! if one of us mistakenly spoke down on her family, we'd be dead, Diana!! She doesn't have predictable reactions. Being friends with someone who requires you to think before you speak is the hardest challenge I've been through!

Diana: I'm with you that she's unexpected, but that doesn't mean that she's gonna cut us in halves if we did so. She never did it before.

Agia: Because we never spoke down on them!!!

END OF CALL

Part 5 ~ ?