5

"He keeps breaking stuff in his room. I have to get it fixed all the time. I have no idea why. Do you?"

"No clue." Ashley was a terrible liar, but still wouldn't tell Nina the truth.

Sometimes she wanted to tell her boss to cool down a bit. She never had laser eyes or superpowers like he did, so she didn't know how hard it was to control them. But goddamn, the man broke stuff constantly. Was he that clumsy? It was terrifying to imagine him fucking up during a mission. But Homelander would never fuck up, he was America's most loved superhero, there was no way he would put anyone's life in jeopardy like that. He would always say in his speeches that what he wanted the most was to help and protect the American people. Nina worried about him though. He had the pressure of the world in his shoulders, he had to deal with people protesting in front of the Seven Tower, he had people saying he should be banned from existing. That must hurt. She would help him in any way she could.

She never really had trouble sleeping after she moved to the Tower, but in one particular night, the building was trembling. It was unbearable. He did appear to have some anger issues, but that... in the middle of the night? Nina needed to sleep, but it kept happening. She had complained about it to Ashley before, and her answer was suggesting that Nina bought noise cancelling headphones. Even if it seemed like the building was about to collapse. Anything but asking him to drop it. Realistically, Nina knew that Homelander could just simply melt her face if he wanted to. But since he appeared to be friendly, she didn't really think he would do it. It wasn't really her job, but she decided to walk to his room, dressed up in very comfortable pajamas and flip flops, to talk to him and possibly know what was troubling his head.

She walked to the source of the noise. It was weird to walk around the corridors after hours, while every employee was home. The rest of the Seven were either out or hard asleep at that point. Nina was surprised to know no one felt bothered by their leader making the walls shake. To the average human, it was very unnerving. Nina thought about how she would approach the subject, about how she was going to ask him not to do that every single night. The noise continued. It sounded like someone or something was being thrown around, full force. She stopped right in front of his door, but hesitated to knock. What if he didn't want anyone around? Was that his way to vent? She raised her fist, but gave up. Instead, she gently pressed her ear against the wooden surface. That's when she heard what was going on, and raised her eyebrows.

Moaning. Panting. Thrusting.

Oh.

He was fucking someone. Nina could hear both male and female moans... his moans. They were unabashed and loud, because the two didn't make any effort to conceal their sounds. Of course the moans weren't loud enough for her to hear from her room, but now that she walked past his, they were clear. She felt herself blushing, and she froze. She could hear the furniture creaking and banging against the wall. She had been in his room before, and she presumed it was the table. That table wouldn't hold on for long. Nina closed her hands in fists as she noticed his moans going from deep, to needy and desperate, which meant he was about to cum. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine his face as he did, and it made her pussy twitch. She started to hyperventilate and after one second, she opened her eyes. She sighed and immediately realized someone could be coming out of his room at any second. So she took on running, her heart pounding. She ran back to her room without looking back.

-

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

No, boss. I'm not okay.

She couldn't just say "well, I only heard you fucking someone last night and I touched myself to that." He didn't seem to notice she was outside his room the night prior. They were back at the movie set, having lunch with each other, inside his trailer. Homelander complained about A-Train not performing the way he usually did, and that they had to pull another super fast superhero out of their ass to make him A-Train's body double. They couldn't and didn't want to pay for that many effects, it would be wasted money. He talked like nothing happened, like he didn't fuck someone so hard the building started to shake. It was so surreal. All of those days, all the time... he was fucking someone. She didn't even know he was dating. After Stormfront, Nina thought that he was heartbroken and wanted to be by himself for a while. That was... not the case. Did anyone know? It was impossible that no one knew. Maybe the Seven knew, and they were just used to it.

"You look kinda pale." He raised his eyebrows. "What happened?"

I spent half of the night not being able to sleep and the other half thinking about your cock.

"Nothing." She stretched. "I'm still getting used to sleeping at the Tower."

"Anything wrong with your bed?" He seemed somewhat concerned.

Yes. You're not naked on top of it.

He picked up a French fry. "I can talk to Ashley and she'll get another one before we go back, you don't have to worry."

"No, it's okay. Really. I'll live." Nina smiled, avoiding eye contact. "I still have to check on your new suit, so I should go."

"Really? So soon? You barely finished your food." His voice was so soft and deep, it caused goosebumps.

"You can always call if you need me."

"Just eat a little bit." His plate was almost empty.

Nina looked down and sighed, her chicken with pasta and beans were mostly still there. "Yeah. I should do it."

She ate quite fast, while Homelander stared at her. She knew she was acting weirdly but a pair of big blue eyes staring at her didn't make anything easier. Being next to him was a bit nerve wrecking, but that day in special was completely overwhelming. His smile, his eyes, his voice. She couldn't forget his moans.

"Can you stop?"

"Hm?" He was chewing.

"Stop staring at me." She was looking down at her plate, blushing. She heard a chuckle and felt a hand on her left shoulder.

"See you later."

She sighed and waited a bit after he left, for him to be as far away as possible. That place smelled like him, and she didn't want to be there for long too. She exited the trailer and saw him talking to the Deep. She would take the opportunity to do other things that didn't include him. She wanted to question Starlight, but Homelander would probably hear it. Nina decided to leave, and she gave the suit as an excuse. It was so awkward thinking about her boss having sex so loudly in the Tower, and worse - being so extremely aroused by it.