24

"Boss, we have a lot to do today."

The best thing about the events Homelander had to attend was that Nina would be with him. After she started working at Vought, everything tedious had become... surprisingly tolerable. Having an assistant hired just for him seemed like the best idea he had in years. He didn't have to deal with Ashley as much as well which was good, because sometimes he felt like bashing her head against the wall. Nina was the one who had to deal with her daily, and it was probably a good choice. Nina was a long time fan and it felt like she understood what Homelander wanted and how he desired to be perceived. He was a bit surprised when he saw her the first time. Brazilian woman, diversity hire. He had asked for an assistant, didn't matter the gender or age. What he didn't know was that Ashley would find perhaps the most gorgeous human being he'd ever seen. He tried to act like he was bothered, but he knew it was just a way to convince himself that she wasn't that much. After a while he just had to admit he'd lost.

She messed with his head.

That day she was walking around her office, barefoot, wearing a beautiful black dress. Talking about TV appearances, hospital visits, commercials, events. She stopped wearing heels after a while, and sometimes she would just ditch her loafers. She was always so excited to list all these activities and it was endearing to watch her hands gesticulating and the big smile she had, the glistening brown eyes. It seemed like she really liked the job. He liked watching her... doing things. Her legs were long, her thighs thick, she had amazing breasts. It would be a lie if he said that he never checked her out. She was never dressed inappropriately, she was always so professional, but goddamn, she was attractive. He would enter her room once in a while to talk, and sometimes it would be ridiculously messy, which always amused him because she was always so organized while doing her job. She was excellent, and being as gorgeous was perhaps just a bonus.

"What's the schedule?"

"You have a Fallon appearance. They're taping this afternoon."

He sighed. He hated talk shows. The questions were always so bland and he was supposed to give such PR answers to them. It was so... underwhelming. "What else?"

"There's a little boy who asked to see Homelander as his last wish. He's at the hospital."

"What does he have?" Homelander scratched his head.

"Leukemia."

He rubbed his eyes. "Do I really have to do that?"

"The kid is dying."

"Kids die every day, Nina. What if I had to visit them all..."

She approached him. He had thought about caressing her beautiful legs that day, and if she could hear his thoughts, she would probably... blush a lot. She had some kind of look in her eyes. She looked particularly beautiful that day, sharp eyeliner and red lips. She was going with him to the Jimmy Fallon taping and she had to look her best, at least it was what he assumed. Her heart was beating fast, and he had no idea what she was going to do. She smiled at him, like the devil would smile at an innocent man. She sat on his lap without any warning, like he was a comfortable chair. An object. A toy. He could do nothing but gasp.

God.

"You know..." She purred. "...it's boring. I get it."

It was like his mind had ceased to function. She started to move back and forth a bit and he instinctively opened his legs so he could feel her against his cock. Even with the padding of his superhero suit, it felt like heaven. He grabbed her waist and intensified the movement of her hips, which made her giggle.

"We sometimes have to do things we don't want to do..."

He opened his mouth slightly. She rested her head against his and he took deep breaths as he let her scent take over him. He pressed his nose against her soft, curly hair. Her voice was melting him. There was barely any skin to skin contact and it was already driving him insane.

"...for the greater good."

"Nina..." He gasped.

"You're a good boy. I know that." She turned to face him.

He tried to control his breathing, not to look so submissive, so... pathetic. But it was impossible. It was like she could read every single thought of his. Her lips were so close. He was a minute away from ripping the clothes out of her body. It didn't matter if they had things to do. He wanted to fuck her so badly.

"You're my good boy, aren't you?" Nina said, almost whispering.

He nodded. She took his face in her soft hands. Now the beating of his own heart was louder to the point it was almost unbearable.

"Are you gonna do as I say?"

"Yeah." It was the weakest, most vulnerable agreement that ever left his mouth.

"Let me see your cock."

Beep.

Grunt.

It wasn't real. Of course it wasn't. Nina would never sit on her boss' lap out of nowhere. She wasn't that kind of woman. Homelander was a massive pervert, and he knew it. He thought about her giving him sloppy blowjobs, he spent copious amounts of time imagining how great her head game must be. It had been a while since having dreams about her. They always resulted in the same thing: a massive boner that had to be taken care of in the shower. He looked down and saw a little damp spot on his sheet, where his cock was. He rubbed his face and got out of bed. It was so sensitive. It he didn't jerk off immediately, he would explode. He dragged himself to the bathroom. It was probably time to start his day, and he couldn't take much longer.

As he let the cold water of the shower run down his body, he thought about how nice it would be if she ever joined him. He stroked his cock thinking about her naked body, that he had never seen, and it was probably better than he had ever imagined. He propped his hand against the wall, holding his weight, moaning at the imaginary sensation of fucking her. He didn't want to just take her, it wouldn't be as fun. He wanted her to crave it, as he did. He moaned louder and stroked himself faster. If she knew that every orgasm he had after she arrived was thinking of her... The Supes he fucked felt so much better when he had Nina in mind.

He came with a whimper, almost losing his footing. It was such a great orgasm, as it always was, because it was for her. He giggled and jokingly punched the wall with his free hand, celebrating how good it was. Even not forcing it too much, it still managed to crack the wall. He turned the water off with a big, dumb smile. Nina. Sweet Nina.

He should ask her out sometime.